US

4.7
Based on 2,928 Ratings
2,255
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Extra Strength Cellular Protection Potent Free Radical Neutralizer Supports Balanced Immune System Responses Non-GMO A Dietary Supplement General Health Family Owned Since 1968 Quality GMP Assured NOW Astaxanthin is a naturally occurring carotenoid that, due to its unique structure, performs an important role in cellular free radical protection and healthy immune system responses. NOW Astaxanthin is derived from Non-GMO Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae and has naturally occurring lutein, canthaxanthin and beta-carotene.

ecbd31aa-1994-4800-800f-29f849b8bc7a

Used to take 4 mg twice a day with other brand thus decided to try this brand that gives 10 mg astaxanthin and find that it works better. It is a small dark color capsule whereby swallowing isn't a problem. It has a subtle "fishy" or "seaweed" smell which I am not so bothered with it. Occasionally, I may burp shortly after taking it. It helps with my eye vision, I am less affected by the floaters. It is said that this can also serve as a good sunscreen. I am not too sure about this though but I will still use my external sunscreen before makeup.

58bc262a-ed4f-48ca-b424-fd866338119b
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Astaxanthin is a carotenoid, a chemical found naturally in certain plants and animals. A type of algae makes astaxanthin. This algae is used as a source for the astaxanthin in supplements. Some types of seafood also contain astaxanthin. Astaxanthin gives salmon and lobster their reddish color, and flamingo feathers their pink hue. This product has been effective at minimizing cell damage and breakdown, I haven noticed significantly healthier skin and hair and fewer grays! I am not saying it has eliminated my gray hairs, but has definitely decreased the amount that have appeared since I started taking this supplement! I highly recommend reading about it further...

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Since taking this Astaxanthin, my last eye doctor appointment was great. I'm 60 years old, and my eye doctor was very pleased with the health of my eyes. I partially credit this Astaxanthin for that benefit. My skin has also improved, and my sister recently asked my what I'm doing for my skin!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I can say that Im a fan of Astaxanthin since I was in High school. Most of vitamin people knows well how famous it is and Now still can make a good price with high dose of Astaxanthin that enough for daily life. The effects I can see are my eyes are bright and not dry, and my bright skin. Love it!!!!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I've only just started using astaxanthin recently, so it's too early for me to tell.. I love the benefits I've researched, especially for my sensitive skin, while also trusting this brand, so I think I need to come back and review this product in another month or so again to be able to give a better review..

Posted on May 9, 2022

Great quality for reasonable price. 10 mg is high potency for daily use. no taste. it is strong antioxidant and very good for skin, eyes, hair and nails. size of the package is enough for two months. best value for money. benefit for whole body. my reccomedation to buy the product

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I have found the 'now' brand to always produce great quality products. The packaging is fantastic. The size of the softgels is great and they are made from quality ingredients. I have found my eye health has improved since taking these supplements. The benefits have been worth the cost.

69a48237-24e7-49e8-af0b-e4795b33224d
Posted on Jan 6, 2023

Ageing? It's nature's way of telling you to stop, but don't worry, you don't have to listen - there's help! Introducing the revolutionary new supplement, Astaxanthin. Just one capsule a day and you can turn back the hands of time - not really, but it will make you feel like you are! Astaxanthin helps protect your cells from damage, boosts your immune system, and improves athletic performance. Who said getting older can't be fun? Take charge of your life with astaxanthin and never stop living! If you like my review, hit that like button.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

The astaxanthin is great! I bought both the 4 mg and 10 mg capsules to compare them. I am not sure which one is better for me personally, but I know that the different doses have different benefits in the body. The capsules are tiny and very easy to take. Love this astaxanthin!