US

Based on 1,695 Ratings
1,415
Ivaylo
Posted on Feb 1, 2023

I recently purchased NOW Foods B-12 5,000 mcg and I am very pleased with the product. The tablets are easy to swallow and the dosage is perfect for my needs. I have noticed an increase in energy and overall well-being since taking this supplement. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a quality B-12 supplement. Amazing quality and ingredients

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

The taste is good, without an aftertaste. Good quality. The lozenges dissolve quickly and their taste is mild. Great potency, and high-quality ingredients. Perfect size and packaging. Energy support for a healthy nervous system. I feel the effect really fast from these and get a big energy boost! Highly recommended for vegans/vegetarians. Thank you!

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

Please check the label before purchasing - it also includes folic acid which I didn't notice, so if you already are taking folic acid this might be too much. I had to give it away to a friend, but this is my mistake. I am sure the vitamins are great.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

It took me a long time to find a B12 supplement that would work for me (according to blood tests), and I finally did! The lozenges dissolve quickly and their taste is mild, without aftertastes. My only comment is that it is a shame that they are currently only sold in packs of 60 units and not much more.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Always prefer lozenges to tablets since the absorption is better, and you get the best effects of B12 that way. Clean ingredients and quality company. Pleasant taste as well. You can't go wrong with NOW. As a vegan I will be buying more of it in the future for sure!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Great taste! Great potency! I feel the effect really fast from these and get a big energy boost! Now Foods always has great prices so that is a huge bonus. I wish they'd use more minimal packaging and maybe consider going non-plastic...But again, for the value, I can't complain. I've bought many items of this brand and always had great results! So, big thanks to Now Foods and I hope they work on updating and minimalizing their plastic use.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Aug 25, 2022
1,267

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I recently ordered the NOW brand B-12. I noticed that while taking it I felt more energetic in the afternoon rather than going through a slump. I don't know if everyone taking it will have the same results or not, but I will definitely reorder again. The taste is very pleasant, and the quality is the best. My personal opinion is that NOW brands uses the best top-quality ingredients. I can always count on them.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

As I have a chronic neurological autoimmune illness, Therefore, I suffer from severe nerve damage and nerve pain. Besides the oral prescribed medication, I take B12 daily in hopes to help regenerate my damaged nerves. I feel it did help to lessen the nerve pain though not removed the pain completely. Hope this helps!