US

Nuray
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Black walnut shell strengthens the immune system, reduces the level of "bad" cholesterol in the blood, contains 50% more vitamin C than citrus fruits. An important feature is its ability to fight infections without having a toxic effect on the body. It is a natural antibiotic. It has: antibacterial, antifungal, antiparasitic, antitumor, anti-inflammatory, hypoglycemic, hypotensive, wound-healing, anti-burn, antioxidant and tonic effect. I drink as a preventive measure 1 capsule 2 times a day with meals

kbeauty
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

i was taking it as a part of my candida protocol, together with oregano oil, l arginine, bromelain, garlic extract, Pau darco tea and no sugar no gluten no casein diet. i can say it is helping me i really feel better after years of fighting with it. please consult your nutrition specialist first! this supplement is not a candy and has side effects.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

An excellent drug for parasites, which allows you to fight a large number of their varieties. Also, as positive aspects, we can mention the absence of any unnecessary additives, flavors, etc., which, in my opinion, are superfluous in medical preparations. This, by the way, allows vegetarians to take them, as well as people with gluten and casein intolerance. taking the drug reduces the craving for sweets. dependence on sweets is one of the possible signs of the presence of parasites. Accordingly, by fighting them, we are also fighting the craving for sweets. I recommend the drug.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I started using Black Walnut about 8 yrs ago, after I had serious issues with antihistamines drying my eyes out to the point my eyelids would stick to my eyes. I use it throughout high allergy season, to control a runny nose and congestion. Usually I take 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening, unless symptoms arise, then I increase to as many as 2 in the morning and evening. We also use Black Walnut during the winter to reduce congestion and runny noses whenever we, or our kids, feel a cold coming on. We've been giving it to the kids since around age 5-6 at a dose of 1 in the morning, 1 in the evening.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

This is very effective in shrinking my wife's uterine fibroids..after trying other things this is the best so far..easy to take, though you need to take a break for a while as it is not recommended to keep on taking for long periods...for those looking for relief from fibroids try this! Even though it is often touted as a worm medicine it is very effective for fibroids.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

One of the best supplements I've tried. Very good quality and purity. Also its an brand you can trust. I can tell this is the best supplement compared to similar prices. my body is feeling a lot better after taking this. I would definitely purchase it again. Highly recommended.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

The quality is good and after taking 1 capsule 3 times a day for few days, I feel much better with less itching in my lower area. I guess some intestinal parasites get killed. delivery was very fast takes only a few days to receive. package well packed. long expiry date.

Vasylyna
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I used black walnut hulls for parasitic worm infections, it also helps with certain other infections including diphtheria and syphilis. It is used for leukemia too. Do not take it longer than 2 weeks at a time.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I've been buying from iherb for over a decade and have roughly calculated that I've spent many thousands of dollars on supplements to help with fatigue. Its not in question whether this particular supplement is legitimate, good quality, pure and of a good brand. I am open to all that being true. Though, I can only tell you my experience. That is, I didn't notice any difference in my health and well-being as a result of taking this supplement either for a few days or for many weeks. Actually, one of the very few noticeably effective supplements I've ever bought from iHerb and will continue to buy is Thorne Advanced Nutrients multivitamin. I surprisingly do feel better, more alert, more charged and energised within an hour of taking 2-3 capsules, which is less than half the recommended dose. This is a very rare result for me. Please like my review if you found it helpful.