US

Based on 12,851 Ratings
11,093
1,306
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I got this for my dad who has been taking supplements for 40 years and he swears by it. He was pleased with this product and cannot believe how affordable it is. I am just glad iherb offers such convenience and affordability to order online for people worldwide. Highly recommended!

771d853e-d6ae-4a31-abfe-8b2326e5f54d
Posted on Dec 26, 2022

It's the best VitC so far! It does not give upset stomach even if taken in an empty stomach. Its effects are great when it xomes to protection from flu & other nasal allergies, had never experienced them since taking this product. Its potency is remarkable but yet gentle in your gut.

56710a0c-fe4b-4e20-9e10-ea172fbb4539
Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Hi quality vitamin C with added bioflavonoids completes my joint and thigh wellness program. It helps the absorption of collagen and glucosamine. The high level of active ingredients helps also to keep immunity and nervous system in balance. The size of capsule is good, easy to to swallow and it has no taste.

03428dce-5413-4d86-a6ea-e8d110513e5a
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I have consumed Now Foods C 1000 for many-many bottles. I take this for immunity and antioxidant protection. This vitamin C is friendly to my stomach. The taste is okay, Now Foods vitamin C always give you fresh aroma. 1000 mg is a proper size that give me enough potent protection against flu, but without adverse effect at all.

b0dd9181-8684-4b66-87af-10e75f1dd0dc
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Since I found out about this vitamin C I buy it regularly for me and my mother. Vitamin C is very important and although in my nutrition I eat fruits and vegetables, I do add this to my diet because vitamin C is very important for the skin, it helps builds collagen, and it is a great supplement for anti-aging. Also, Vitamin C is important for the absorption of calcium in the body for the strength of the bones, especially in menopause. The size of the capsule is big, but I don't find it difficult to swallow.

3d5da1d9-281d-4a36-98e8-34c7532209c7
Posted on May 28, 2022

I have been using NOW FOODS supplements for many years. They are well recognized throughout the industry and have been established for decades. Their products are some of the best on the market and reasonable in price for the quality you get. Very happy with all their products. I am a loyal customer and recommend them to everyone seeking better health.

d223db50-e8b6-499b-b82e-a6315ac6c456
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I had a sinusitis on & off for 5 years and I have a doctor that I visit every now & then whenever my allergy flares up.None of the medication helps me long term but ever since I took this supplement,my friend recommended me this, I never visit my doctor again.😗. Its been 2 years now I am sinusitis free.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Vitamin C is a must in the COVID atmosphere. We like the quality of this product because of it's potency and that it helps to build our immunity. We don't have any problem processing this in our system and no irritation to our stomachs. We like the high quality of ingredients in this product and the varying quantities offer us the ability to have a plentiful supply on hand for our family.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 12, 2023
1,675

An excellent form of output and concentration compared to competitors, if possible I always take this company very pleased . I drink according to the instructions usually after eating and am very pleased with the result . Great restores strength after a hard day. The price is also affordable sometimes there are discounts so that in double nice to everyone I advise