US
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I'd had an extremely bad chronic cough for over six weeks. Nothing worked. I could tell the difference after taking the first dose of three pills. I took three dosages a day and got better every day. By the third day, I was weaning myself off the supplement. I have not taken any cough or other medicine since. This also worked for someone in my my family who had a bad case of pneumonia. DISCLAIMER: I am aware that everything doesn't work for everybody but this really worked for me.

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

The quality ingredients and package is so apt. Also it really helped in chronic cough but sometimes it brings allergy for which I acidify my stomach with acv and consume this pill. It is helpful for all ages and taste is also okay can’t say about that. It can be used as supplement for chronic cough

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

My friend use it because he has a lack of calcium. I think the amount of calcium is rather enough to meet the demand of body.

c5e497e7-0ed2-45db-b8c5-50d2fc44fdfe
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Bone density can only be improving slowly, daily consumption helps improving and give me great confidence after annual body check. My bone density improved to 90percentile of my age group, and I'm so happy for it! please like if you find it helpful 🙂

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Calcium Lactate is best for the stubborn cough. My friend gave me this brand to try for my continue cough and my coughing got stopped within couple of hours. I would highly recommend this for anyone who wants an instant relief from chronic cough or seasonal cough.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I was recently told this helps with children’s fevers, and with 5 kids, I’ve had a few chances to try it out. I’ve gotten away with skipping the Motrin every time but once. I’m thrilled!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I find this is a gentle calcium supplement, easy to take with meals and I haven't experienced any down sides. I used many NOW brand supplements and have not had issues with any.

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

I started taking this product after researching that Calcium Lactate helps alleviate coughing. I have been seen several times for this condition, hopefully this will reduce my cough.

a19b19a9-7871-40e8-a43b-79a4f34114a0
Posted on Feb 4, 2023

There is almost always a natural product to replace "modern" meds. Peace of mind in today's times to find good things to stock just in case.