Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Cat's Claw, 500 mg, 250 Veg Capsules - iHerb
US

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I take Cats Claw for fungus as it is a powerful anti viral herb. I have suffered with fungus Candida and parasites for 4 years after taking many anti biotics from surgeries of cancer. The antibiotics destroys your gut flora and cats claw helps immensely with leaky gut which I have this as well. Cats claw is also an anti inflammatory. I also drink cats claw as a tea with the whole herb. I take this in conjunction with other herbs and supplements. I love Now brands and take so many of their supplements regularly Look up the many benefits of this amazing herb! Thanks so much!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I love using Cat's Claw! Been using it for years. I like that it is packaged in a bottle, making it easy to store. I take 2 a days for inflammation. Keeping inflammation under control is more important than ever because I am a Covid-19 "Long-Hauler". The capsules are easy to swallow and there is no after-taste.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

This contianer has plenty of capsules for 1-2 years since you don't need to take it daily. When you do, make sure you take it in the morning and after breakfast and there won't be any upset stomach. Overall these caps are easy to go down. What you will benefit most from this is reduction of pain, like if you have arthritis or just a normal muscle pain. In addition it has many other uses as it helps fight viruses, flu and works even for candida.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

This is one of my favorite products ever!!! Whenever I feel like I am going to get sick, when I get a cold or have a little temperature, when I feel weak in my body, I take 2 capsules of Cat’s Claw and the next day I feel prefect. I forget about all the discomfort I had the day before! I love this product!!!

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

I used this to see if it would help with my dog's lyme symptoms. He was very grumpy, growling and biting along with facial paralysis and after a month of using 2 capsules of cat's claw 3 times a day, he no longer has these symptoms. He is back to his sweet self. But, I have to continue with this program or symptoms could return.

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

I highly recommend. I take two pills when I start feeling like I could get cold. Since then I have no problem with cough, running nose etc.

e9b4a098-64cf-4b99-82bf-bf1145a83403
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I was told that this would help to ease the pain of osteoarthritis and I believe it is helpful - although this is not quantifiable. Nonetheless, I continue to take it and believe in it's relief-giving benefits. also, as with all of the iHerb products, it is competitively priced.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Wonderful product. I take this everyday and I don't feel any pain and discomfort. It makes me feel better, it is also good for my health issues as a supplement since it's vegetarian so it really is a great product suited for my needs! Love it!

d8dd5cb6-4319-479e-8700-96a3b3090633
Posted on May 24, 2022

Cats claw has many super benefits to everyday health and well-being, although the name sounds strange don’t let it fool you this stuff is pure gold and definitely helps with overall mental and physical health and well-being. Love it!