US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 29, 2022
5,917

Now products are one of my favorite - it's a brand you can depend on. I use this brand for so many health care products. The price for this is really good compared to other brands.

John never understood why he was always so tired. He found himself struggling to stay awake during the day and even after eight hours of sleep at night, he felt exhausted. He knew he had to make a change but wasn't sure what to do. That's when he heard about NOW Colloidal Minerals - the miracle supplement that could save his life! After taking just one tablespoon of this wonder solution, John immediately noticed a difference. He was able to stay alert throughout the day and was filled with newfound energy. And on top of all that, not only did it improve his blood sugar levels and reduce aches and pains, but it also turned his gray hair back to its original color! John thought that was amazing until he realized it made him look like a teenager again - which meant no more discounts at restaurants or movie theaters! But despite that small inconvenience, John is thankful for NOW Colloidal Minerals and will continue to take it every day. After all, it's not just for turning back the clock - it's for giving you a new lease on life!

Posted on Dec 17, 2022
1,527

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I love this colloidal mineral as it is made of good quality ingredients, and the size is great value for money. Ever since I started taking this regularly, I have been experiencing great benefits and it has helped with my trace mineral deficiency issue. As a supplement to my diet, it tastes good and I can take it every day.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

This is my first time taking this type of supplement so I can’t compare it to other brands. I did notice an increase in energy for a few hours after taking it. A gentle increase not like drinking coffee or something similar. I find it is a good way to take these minerals in a natural form. The taste is pleasant enough. If you mix it with fruit juice you don’t taste it at all.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

I meauserd the pH and it turned out it is 2.5. I guess this is good for better acidic environment in the stomach. The taste is okay, I don't notice any adverse effects. It feels good supplementing it. One week of drinking is probably too soon for the real evaluation.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Very nice quality minerals in a sturdy package. My water has benefitted greatly from this product- best taste & value of all similar products I’ve ever tried. We had to switch from tap water to distilled water & i started having deficiency symptoms, including headaches. I add this to our water now so I don’t have to remember to take a supplement.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I have been run down recently and I find taking this mineral help me to have more energy. Sometimes I find it difficult to swallow pills, but in liquid form it seems to be easier swallow. I find the taste easier to stomach and I do not need to dilute it with water. It is a big bottle and last a long time. I think this is good value.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Great potency and range of minerals, easy on the stomach . I would mix one level scoop of Vitamin C and a capful of the Colloidal Minerals in water once daily and I find its benefit and effect to be great immunity. The taste is not offensive and is a great supplement. I brought this during covid to keep me well protected. The quality and ingredients are great. Great packaging and container size lasts!

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

Very good blend of trace minerals, and it doesn't taste awful, like some mineral solutions do. Quite economical, too. If this review was helpful, please give me a thumbs-up. Thanks!