US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,070

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading about it. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
4,829

I am very pleased with this mineral combination of coral calcium. I love how it also includes magnesium as it helps the efficacy of the supplement. This pill is Ph balanced and very effective on the body! It is great for all ages and provides a wonderful benefit and improvement for all the bones in the body! Very wonderful product and highly recommended!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

great!! for people that are having a hard time with pills, you may want to buy one with smaller capsules. this is the first time I'm taking a calcium supplement and this helped me with pains I've been dealing with in my bones, However, i also take vitamin D with it.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I have been eating coral calcium all the time, but now I found out that there is also coral calcium plus, which contains magnesium and vitamin D, which can help absorb calcium. The calcium dose is well absorbed, which is very good for knee bone health. This product is very helpful. , currently in continuous repurchase

Posted on May 3, 2022

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Quality of calcium supplement ingredient and combination, suite us (family age 16 - 52) it improve bone, nail and hair quality. Discount benefit (good value), die to product expire less than 12 month. Package pack, respond and delivery time are according.

0746cbcb-fc79-4aa5-96e8-746e0169b9c1
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

This is another awesome product from Now Foods . It has a blend of the right stuff to aid in calcium absorption. Plus it is in a capsule form which also makes it easy to absorb in to the body.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Good quality from this brand. Don’t expect much as this isn’t supposed to change your life immediately, I take one capsule a day, I don’t think that’s so much of an issue with it.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Love the Coral Calcium Plus! Have been taking this product for quite some time. Had to order another Coral Calcium product for awhile as the NOW Coral Calcium Plus was out of stock. Glad it is back!

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Definitely it is the best or one of the best forms of Calcium you can get + the added value of trace minerals and a high dose of Magnesium.