US

Based on 7,393 Ratings
6,605
Posted on Feb 14, 2022
I HIGHLY recommend

DHA has made the biggest difference in my life, I especially knew these were important when my uncle got in a car accident and was in ICU the Doctors IV’d him fish oils for healing. This bottle is enteric coated gelcaps so no fishy burps it doesnt disolve in your gut it will dissolve once it hits your intestine. i started with 1Gram of DHA, excellent benefits within 2 days, deeper and longer sleep, more peace, calmness, clarity, energy, well being, my body no longer feels so stimulated and sensitive to things. Then i added another 2 of soft gels, 2G DHA total in a day, and i was skeptical maybe id get diminishing results with higher dose and it mite be a waste but i was wrong, i felt much more improvement, So dont skimp out on your DHA.

0239c9ec-f30c-442c-bcec-a2a1a60d784f
Posted on Dec 19, 2022

A very important source for mental health,, I love how it's double strength and in one pill a day,, personally I prefer it than Omega supplement specially the ones mixed with fish oil ,, looking forward Eco friendly packages in the future... Plastic is the only down side of it

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Now brands is great quality at a good price. I love this product because it's a great source of omega 3 and has really helped my Hashimoto's. My hair is growing back and my symptoms are improving as it has helped with lowering my inflammation. The best part about this product is there is not fishy after taste when you burp.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

If you're looking for high quality omega 3's, this is a good option. The product is distilled, therefore free of PCBs, dioxins, mercury and other heavy metals. Each capsule contains 750mg of omega 3 (500 DHA + 250 EPA), so I take at least 2 capsules a day as the minimum recommended dose is 1200mg/day for benefits. The optimal dose is 2000mg/day. I take one capsule after breakfast and another capsule after lunch. Some people experience insomnia when taking it at night, so I avoid taking it after dinner. Studies indicate that omega 3 thins the blood so it is recommended to consult a doctor before taking blood thinners (e.g.: Warfarin). Stop taking Omega 3 at least 2 weeks before any surgery and tell your doctor about this supplementation. I had diarrhea the first few days. Now quality food, medium size, not cheap, has less taste, less smell, great container and packaging. Enjoy!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022
1,065

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

These have been helping me with my anxiety and I hope they will also help my dysautonomia. As recommended by Dr Nemechek I take 6 a day. It took more than a month to see improvements. I have noticed steady improvements since then. These have a hard capsule and are easy to follow.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This is 100% my all time favourite supplement out of any I've even taken in terms of how it's changed my life. I couldn't believe it when taking these supplements that there was absolutely no fish taste at all. Omega 3 supplements usually give me fishy burps but not these. The quality of the ingredients is what makes the product I believe. I have been taking these for a year for chronic health conditions and I definitely feel the benefit. my inflammation is lower, I have less heart palpitations, my hair is silky, and my healthy cholesterol level is higher.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Double strength DHA content. Benefits the brain, heart, joint health, helps reduce and recover from inflammations. Ingredients are sourced from Peru, Morocco and China. I am not too happy about that but I was looking for DHA quite urgently and this popped up first before any others. This has served its purpose to increase our DHA intake but I have since found CARLSON LABS which I feel is much better as all the ingredients are from one source and wild caught from Norway. However, they cost more at 37cents each. So if you are on a tight budget, this will do the job. If you have a larger budget, go for CARLSON LABS.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023