Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Double "00" Veg Capsules, Approx. 750 Empty Veg Capsules - iHerb
US

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

We have purchased these capsules many times, and are very happy with the taste, lack of odour, and great price of these. We haven't been able to find a cheaper, good quality product anywhere. These are a large size and so can package more vitamins, or herbs in them. We use them as an effective way to get turmeric, garlic, and Vitamin C into us. We also feel that the composition of these being vegetarian is also a benefit to us.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Great capsules! They are easy to fill and, being vegetarian, they're good for people on a low-sulfur low-histamine diet (gelatin is best avoided on such a diet). The 00 size allows me get more into each capsule, so I get more ascorbic acid without having to swallow more capsules.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I have some dessicated liver in loose powder form and was unable to use it until I purchased some of these high quality veg capsules. I am very happy with the packing of this product which comes in a sealed pouch. The capsules are easy to take apart and to reseal. The size of the capsules are of the larger type and this was perfect for the liver dosage. I am very happy with this product and the NOW brand.

Posted on May 13, 2022

i love having these to put different oil or powder supplements in to make it easier to ingest. once filled they click on place securely which means I can prefill some ahead of time to make it even more convenient to use

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

easy to use, good quality, size, effective and benefitly, doesn't have a smell or scent, suitable for older age cause of its size you will feel its little big, deserve the its value, finally the package was safely.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

First time buying this brand of capsules, so far I really like them, they don’t melt easy and they perfect for my supplements. I definitely will purchase again!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I'm filling these with Hemp Oil, wrapping them in cream cheese and giving them to my dog. The great thing is that they're big enough that I don't risk spilling the hemp oil while I'm putting the cap on the capsule. Yay!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I've been using these caps for years and have recommended them to many others with good comments and thanks. So thanks, iHerb, for supplying me with a great product at a reasonable price. They cost $30 at the health food store!

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Nice quality and accurate size. Good price. It is very handy to make your own capsules. Saves money to buy top quality powders and herbs in bulk. And no addition of fillers and preservatives.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I use it in many ways. I fill it with powdered vitamins, they last a long time. For example, vitamin C and rosehip powder. I also use liquid iodine, I don’t feel its bad taste, but this should be taken immediately after instillation.