Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Essential Oils, Take a Zen Ten Roll On, 1/3 fl oz (10 ml) - iHerb
US

Posted on May 30, 2022

This a must have for All essential oil lovers who enjoy quality and quantity for an unbeatable price. It's Non-GMO Verified and many organic oils in this blend. This has such a smooth, soft relaxing and comforting scent to it. I feel the roll on idea is genius for on the go and is mess free. I suffer from PTSD and many other disabilities and this blend of oils truly helps my anxiety in a instant and helps you to relax while trying to fall to sleep. This is a must have and I give it 2 thumbs up! 👍👍

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

is really relaxing. I put it on my wrist after having the package delivered, and I almost directly fell asleep. the scent is pleasant and not very strong, sonI don't have any headache how it normally happens with stronger scents. this roll on is very easy in use and unlikely to leak. the size is perfect for a purse or to take it with you. the composition is amazing, you will.not regret.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

very nice, it helped my sleep! i’m not a fan of lavender scent but I liked it anyway. roll on is easy to use. the bottle is not so big of size but you don’t need much. overall it’s a great quality.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

So far, Now is the cheapest USA essential oil brand. The scent and appearance of the oils are similar to other expensive brands. Worth to Buy!

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Smells great, & it's very relaxing! I like the roller, which makes it easy to apply. It's a good value for the money, & I will definitely purchase this product again. I've used Now brand before, & I trust this brand to be of good quality.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Got this for daughter who enjoys nice smells and to help when she's in sensory overload. She enjoys having this bottle handy. The smell is nice and it's easy to use/apply. The quality seems fine and it's a cute little size bottle.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Very rich quality cleannnn scent! Using this to sleep well.

d1a93a7a-cf42-4657-af11-165c33851b4a
Rosy
Posted on Jun 14, 2021

I really like the Now essential oil roll on. This is a nice blend of Lavender and other essential oils with a lovely scent. I put it on my wrists and behind my neck as suggested on the package and it really does the trick. I feel very relaxed and it helps when meditating or when I just want a calming scent.

Posted on Feb 3, 2021

Now Foods is a reliable brand. As for their oils and roll-on blends, what can I say? Excellent quality-price rapport. This precise blend can be directly used on skin, has relaxing effects, not a very strong smell. Most of its ingredients are organic. Some of then are precious: i. e. Chamomille or Sandalwood.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

the scent is nice, a bit of woody tones I guess from the sandalwood oil. this essential oil is very soothing