Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Glucosamine '1000', 180 Veg Capsules - iHerb
US
Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I've recently started using this Glucosamine and, for now, it is the best I've tried. I have problems with my shoulders. Severe pain in both of my shoulders, to be more precise. Last year the right one was completely frozen and extremely painful. This year, I've added tennis elbow to my list of problems with joints. I'm taking Glucosamine for some time, in different combinations, and with different results, but I think I finally discovered the one that works well for me, as the pain is not as bad as it usually is. On some mornings I even wake up with no pain at all, which was unimaginable until recently. The combination I found working for me sooo well is taking his Glucosamine with Paradise Herbs, Collagen Extreme with BioCell Collagen, OptiMSM & Nature's C, 120 Capsules, twice a day. I'm highly recommending this combination!!!

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Now's Glucosamine 1000 is one of the highest quality Glucosamine product's I've found on the market. And, iHerb provides them with the best price and service! Very happy!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

My job requires lots of walking and climbing stairs, after a few weeks of taking this product, it was quite obvious that my knees are not as tired.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

it worked. the allergic reaction went away after I started taking this glucosamine instead of the regular glucosamine... price is double compared to the regular glucosamine, but that's the price to pay for being special.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

It's better than glucosamine sulfate. It has a higher content of glucosamine because it is in the HCl form. It has helped my joints. I'd say it's good value for money and I will keep buying it.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I bought this product to improve my health. It is one the best quality product I ever used. It's natural ingredient benefit my immunity. it's convenience to take. Thanks for iherbs good package.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I have not yet begun taking these, I plan to start them in tandem with the NOW chondroitin which I am trying out solo before adding these to the mix.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I took this glucosamine because the glucosamine I usually take is out of stock and the price has up almost doubled. and after reading the origin I dared to try it, hopefully this glucosamine is suitable for me. I will update my review after one month

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

This is a product that I have been taking for a long time. Of course, it is a product that is beneficial to your health. The dosage and ingredients are excellent, and the price is reasonable. If you are looking for the effect of this product, I recommend you to buy it.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This is a great product and their customer service is great.