Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Extra Strength, 240 Tablets - iHerb
US

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Just 2 pills daily. I have joint problems (arthritis). Don’t expect it will help to recover your joints, it might help to reduce the pain. Honestly, I’ve been taking such meds for 4-5 years (1-2 times per year, 3-4 month long), my joints are not much better but it’s not much worse in the other hand. Im not sure they really help, but im trying anyway

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

The best chondroitin ever. I drink it in the morning. I do it for 2 or 3 months combining with Collagen. I feel my joints more flexible. And I don't feel pain in joints in the morning. Now I bought another box - I plan to drink it together with my husband.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

great product Now Foods,Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Extra Strength, 120 Tablets is effective and good absorption take it and it will work excellent good for cartilage and bones and connective tissue the taste is neutral Glucosamine & Chondroitin are good and Excellent 120 talets it is a new starting for supplement food Now Foods is great brand

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

First time buying glucosamine. Wanted to get another brand that my friend recommended but it was out of stock. Been taking this for few days I feel it's helping my knee joint pain. Not sure if that's just phycological effects. And the tablets are too big. Not easy to swallow.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Very good product although the pills are a bit big which makes it a little hard to swallow. No information if should be taken on empty stomach or not either the best time of the day to take it. However, as far as the results, it seems to be fullfilling the main goal, whch is all that matters.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Bought these for my folks home as a supplement for their ageing knee joints. The Glucosamine content is pretty decent and seems to have a benefit with continued consumption. Have been through 3 bottles and have hear lesser knee pain complains. The pills are on the large side and needs multiple pills per dose.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Husband has used this product for over 30 years. I usually purchase this in the store, but iherb had a good price and now I purchase through them.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I buy it for my mum Actually i have compared with the similar products and found this is the one with the highest cost–performance ratio, and my mum takes it around 1week, after that she feels that her knees is much better than before.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I got this for my dad who has screws in his left pelvic bone after he fell and broke it. This helps to smoothen his joints. He sees improvement in his walking posture.

Posted on May 1, 2022

While there are many brands of glucosamine to choose from, I buy this formula because NOW produces quality products. Not full of unnecessary fillers. Good product for a good price.