US

Based on 15,454 Ratings
12,985
1,668
Posted on Oct 15, 2022

This is my first time buying myo-inositol in capsules. I've always bought the powder form. Although it is more expensive this way, it is way more practical if you're traveling or in a hurry, so I bought it for those specific days. As for the formula.... I use this because I have PCOS. I take 2g a day, associated with metformin, and it has helped me regulate my menstrual cicles. The pills are a bit big, but that's not an issue for me.

bc59784a-de33-431a-9e97-d0efc159571c
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I started to use that ingredient to get control on PCOS and it has helped me a lot. It has a good quality, size of package can last around two months. I can feel more energy and it has increased my immunity. I didn’t feel side effects, it seems has good absorption.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I have had trouble with sleep for 20+ years and have had to use prescription medication a lot to get enough sleep. After listening to a podcast by Andrew Huberman, I started taking 2 of these every night, along with L-Theanine. My sleep has improved dramatically and I could not recommend it highly enough.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I take this Inositol to help improve my PCOS sysmptoms. Since taking this, with DIM and vitamin D I'm a more healthy weight and can sleep better. My hormones and Androgens are more balanced and I actually notice a difference in my hair growth (its not on my chin anymore and I'm not balding anymore.)

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I take two of these pills in the morning before food to regulate my period, which is usually absent due to PCOS. These pills are effective for less bloating and my period comes within two days or less of starting to take these. This supplement has eliminated my need for Provera or any of the other pills to induce menstruation. However, I only take this when I want my period to come, because otherwise it will make my period come every two weeks, which is a bit much! Overall, good quality supplement for those who struggle with PCOS or insulin resistance.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

This is sooo good! It has done miracles with my PMS - after two months of using it, I am less bloated, have fever cramps, my period is less strong. I am pre-menopausal and I definitely see the effect on my mood as well, I have more energy. I take one pill every morning before breakfast, it has no taste, it is easy to swallow. I however don't see any effect on my appetite, I didn't lose any weight after starting inositol.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022
1,528

Posted on May 30, 2022

Inositol really seems to be helping with calming my obsessive thinking. I turned my sister and a friend onto it and it has been helping them too. If you are a worry wart or have thoughts that go round and round in your head I would highly recommend that you try it!

Posted on May 11, 2022

After years of having adult acne, my condition got worse last 5 months. So as a last option, I decided to give this a try after reading so many good reviews. After 3 weeks of taking them, my face is starting to look whole lot better. It was embarrassing to go out without the make up in the past but now I can. The capsule size is not small nor too big so I didnt have any problem swallowing. I usually have problems with other brands or other vitamins. I cant believe this inexpensive product worked while I spent thousands of dollars in past at the dermatologists and did not make much difference. Thank you!!