Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, L-Carnitine, 250 mg, 60 Veg Capsules - iHerb
US
Dr-Cat
Posted on Oct 28, 2021

This is recommended as something that can help with Ehlers-Danlos hyper mobility. It’s supposed to help with energy. It seems to work & I’m not having any side effects or flares from it. So far, so good. I trust NOW Products & have always had a good experience with this brand.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I have been using l-carnitine for almost 20 years and I swear it help to keep that extra layer of fat to accumulate on my body and wakes me up for the day but not overly stimulated. I used to take 500mg but it gave me too much energy so I was very thankful to see that this brand offers the 250mg option at a very competitive price. It helps give me the extra boost and motivation to do my workout so it definitely helps with fitness goals which is a huge benefit.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

L-Carnitine is an amino acid found in most cells in the body, in the brain, nerves, heart, and liver. L-carnitine transports fatty acids into your cells to be processed for energy. It can be used for weight loss and may have an impact on brain function. I have been using it for couple of years. i would recommend this product.

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

I bought this product as an additional support. The container is small and very easy to carry in a lady's handbag. The dosage is 250mg what is excellent when you need to add a little bit to your daily portion of L-Carnitine. Most of similar product have 500mg, so you can get 1500mg or 2000mg. I'm a petite woman and 2000mg looks too much for me. So, I take 3x500mg plus 1 of this, total 1750mg when I do some workout. And just 1500mg other days. A few times I forgot to take my 500mg size at home and this wonderful product, keeping in my handbag, was so so helpful! You always can get a right dose with this 250mg capsules. I'm very thankful they made this supplement. Ladies, I highly recommend to buy this one!

Posted on May 12, 2022

So glad I could find this in the size and dosage for my little dog with a heart murmur. L-Carnitine is an important ingredient for benefiting the heart and NOW brand you can be confident in the quality. I mix in my dogs food and she doesn’t mind the taste.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I bought this in hope of burning more fat tissue, and helping me lose some weight. I am not overweight, but due to menopause I gained a few pounds, and this makes me feel not so good. So I am still testing the effect of this carnitine formula. I did notice a little improvement in my appetite meaning I have less appetite when I take this pill, which is of benefit to me of course. It seems to give me more energy so I can workout longer without feeling tired. I think the quality of this supplement is high. I like the size which is not too big for swallowing.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

my gym buddies have been recommending this to me in how much it help them in increasing the endurance and raps and so I tried. I am pleased to say the above positive effect is true and real and I recommend to anyone to use it whom like to do more in gym.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I suffer from a host of allergies and connective tissue disorder. L-Carnitine was prescribed to me by my doctor, and I think it has helped because, together with other medicines, I feel the difference and improvement. Also, it did not cause any allergy reaction, which is always an achievement. I have ordered it again to repeat the course. A big thanks to the producer.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Carnitine is a naturally occurring organic compound that plays a vital role in the transportation of fatty acids and certain amino acids into your cells to be metabolized for energy production. Carnitine can be used for weight loss as it may have an impact on brain function and activity. As a vegetarian, I have been taking L-Carnitine for many years and I highly recommend it.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

The benefits of taking L-carnitine in capsules are good but need some time to show results in the burning of existing fat. If you take them, you should also adjust your way of eating and take less calories to have a better function of the tablets. Overall very satisfied with the product.