Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, L-Tyrosine Pure Powder, 4 oz (113 g) - iHerb
US

djagi
Posted on May 18, 2022

Tyrosine is called the "mood hormone" because it is involved in the production of melanin, dopamine and norepinephrine. The lack of tyrosine in the body affects the level of norepinephrine and leads to depression. Tyrosine is important for the normal functioning of the adrenal glands, the pituitary gland of the thyroid gland. It is taken in the morning on an empty stomach.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

It doesn't have any additives. I can easily change the dosage if I need. my mom has hypothyroid ,so this amino acid works great for her.She gets more energy for the day. I also give her iodine (she needs several drops). I give l-thyrosine in the morning in a glass of water,30 min before meal.Like my review if it's helpful.please

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

L-Tyrosine is extremely essential for the body since it helps the body produce enzymes, thyroid hormones, and skin pigment melanin. Moreover, it facilitates the body produce neurotransmitters that helps nerve cells communicate. Tyrosine is particularly important in the production of epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine. Research has also proved that taking tyrosine might improve mental performance, usually under stressful conditions. This powdered formula supplements a 350-mg of tyrosine in a free form per teaspoon, taking this twice a day is enough to provide incredible health benefits.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

I’ve read alot of reviews suggests to take L-Tyrosine with 5-HTP for good results so i’ll give it a try and see

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I use 1,000mg of L-tyrosine daily combined with bladderwrack for my under-active thyroid. Taking huge pills no more! Just mix in water or your favorite beverage.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I take this for thyroid support. It dissolves easily in a glass of water and has a slightly tart flavor. By far the best value compared with capsule form.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

In a recent study, tyrosine (100 and 200 mg per kg of body weight were used 15 minutes prior to challenge) significantly improved memory-dependant performance. Tyrosine has been found to minimize or reverse stress-induced performance decrement by increasing depleted pools of brain norepinephrine

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This product helps me sleep. I wake up less and fall asleep more easily. I notice a significant difference when taking it or not. The powder gives you value for you money and has no unwanted additives. I still use the capsules now and then too, for convenience.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I take this in the night with my camomile tea and helps me to sleep. I started taking glycine, because they recommended for strong muscle. I choose the powder version because it doesn’t contain fillers or magnesium stearate. It is very sweet but you don’t need to use much quantity.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Quality is good, pure powder without any additions. It takes time to feel the result, but after taking it for a long time you may feel it better. Consult your physician first of course