US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 3, 2022
Ionic form of magnesium

Ionic forms of magnesium are according to some people best utilized in the body. This is rare and easily available product. The package is plastic, what I don't prefer. Otherwise it is great product. I use it as part of my magnesium supplementation programme, together with magnesium malate and glycinate.

I think that this is a very good value for money. it is cheap compared to the tablet forms, it is of good quality, a good brand that is trustworthy, and effective particularly for sleep and muscle relaxation. This is rather salty but it goes well with a glass of juice or even just a glass of water to reduce the strong ocean taste and to make it palatable.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Very satisfied with dosage and size of the bottle-a lot of servings! Magnesium is very important for muscles, brain function and sleep. I really sleep well with that. Also, it contains additional minerals so that it automatically changes pH and alkalizes water!Aside from the taste, that's a great thing!

Posted on May 17, 2022

NOW Foods Liquid Magnesium is the best option I've found when weighing quality, quantity, and price. The quantity is great and keeps you from having to reorder all the time but the taste is much saltier than other liquid mags I have tried. My second choice is Ionic Magnesium 400mg by Trace Minerals. This is more expensive but less salty and a little gentler on the stomach (didn't bother me on an empty stomach). Magnesium got me off two other supplements (3-4 caps) I took every night just to help me sleep. Don't need those anymore!

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Pure form without additives so I give 5 stars. Good for ppl who like my daughter have problems with swallowing capsules. She has seen improvement in health since she started it together with other supplements. Magnesium is necessary for Vitamin D absorption.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

This doesn't taste as bad as the label says! I find it easy to mix in water, and it has successfully brought up my low magnesium levels. Highly recommend!

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Nice, I felt the effect of magnesium supplementation. Easy to drop into a bottle of water. Taste is tough after the 6th drop in a glass of water. So I drop 10 drops in my water bottle. Price is on the higher side.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Powerful supplement. Doesn't taste great but it's tolerable. Great help with falling asleep and restless legs syndrome. This and Now Foods' Magtein are my favorite magnesium supplements.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I was really surprised when I tried this product. With this quality at this price, it's a product that I'm not ashamed to introduce to anyone. I can't help but be unwilling to order this product again

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I like to add this liquid magnesium to iced milk cocoa. Easiest way to take magnesium! The taste itself is strong, but only 15 drops in a cup of cocoa is ok.