US

4.6
Based on 1,533 Ratings
1,124
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

New Foods lycopene is of good quality. Its main ingredient is a natural tomato extract, which has a patent. This is very important to me. Tomatoes owe their red color to lycopene. It is believed that the richer the color of tomatoes, the more this element is in them. The package lasts for 50 days - 1 capsule a day along with fatty foods. The capsules have a small size, no taste. It has many benefits for my age-49. Facial skin is visibly firmer and rejuvenated. Summer protects it from burning. It also has a beneficial effect on my eyesight and eyes.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

The utilization value of lycopene is to reduce cellular DNA damage. The following cites research from the University of California Davis Medical Center. The goal was to test the effects of lycopene on oxidative stress in healthy adults. The experiment was conducted in a double-blind randomized manner, requiring volunteers to supplement lycopene daily for 8 weeks, and then collect their blood and urine for testing. The results found that the lycopene supplementation group, compared with the placebo group, had a significant increase in the concentration of lycopene in the blood, and various oxidation indexes were significantly reduced, and the cell DNA damage was also reduced. (Devaraj, Sridevi, et al. “A dose-response study on the effects of purified lycopene supplementation on biomarkers of oxidative stress.” Journal of the American College of Nutrition 27.2 (2008): 267-273.)

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This product really works! After 3 months of use I felt a significant improvement in my disposition to perform physical and mental tasks, my pain related to a degenerative process in the cartilages also reduced a lot! This supplement is made up of excellent quality ingredients and the capsules are easy to swallow and have a pleasant taste!

One can get Lycopene from tomatoes, but on days that he does not have any tomatoes, I give him one of these. Prostate issues are common as a man gets older and lycopene is supposed to increase prostate health. Some multis have lycopene in them, so that is a way to get it also.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Contains the standard source of LYC-O-MATO (the source used in most studies). I take this with Olive Oil cap and also a tablespoon of Abgelina's Gourmet Tomato Powder (dehydrated tomatios) in a half glass of water to re-hydrate once and two other times during the day with food that has some fat content or I add another Olive oil.. I do this based on research I read that had me put this combination together for prostate health.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I buy Lycopene for my boyfriend as he needs it more due to it's composition. High quality ingredients bring many benefits like for prostate first of all. The pills have no taste, the size is good enough to swallow and the package is small and easy to carry with you. It can be taken even if you're on diet and at any age. THUMBS UP if you find my review helpful! Thank you! :)

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

It is really a very nice product, very good quality, very well chosen ingredients and composition. The size of the softgels is small and perfect for swallowing, good in taste. For better results, take 1 time a day, 1 always after a meal. I like this product because it has many benefits for me.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022