US

Based on 1,349 Ratings
1,155
Mihaikl
Posted on Dec 26, 2022

I have a history of very painful periods. Lately I've been getting them every two weeks and breaking out like crazy every time. I was at my wit's end. I got checked out and the only things the doctor found was a cyst on my ovary (apparently very common and usually go away on their own) and what she referred to as "uneven uterine lining." That could mean fibroids or could be do to something else... hard to say. In any case, I decided to try to see if I had any options other than going on the pill, so I tried nattokinase, serrepeptase, and DIM. I had a little occasional mild cramping over the time I have taken this, but have read that this is not uncommon. It has been a month and my cycle has come at the 27 day mark, plus no pain so far, plus I don't feel heavy and bloated like I usually do-- I also don't feel the exhaustion and irritation I usually get, and I have had virtually no breakouts! I will update if this continues, but so far this has been a lifesaver for me.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Aug 9, 2022
1,519

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Nattokinase is a good product. It does what it is supposed to do (make the blood run smoothly) and I have no adverse reactions to it. It also doesn't have the side effects of aspirin. I was looking for an alternative to aspirin for a long time, and my nutritionist recommended this.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

What an amazing quality product this is, and it's one of my recent discoveries. It has multiple benefits: not only to support optimal gut health, but also for heart health and contributing to a health vascular system. Now products offer excellent value. I'm grateful that iHerb offers products that are cost-effective, and that there are options allowing for free shipping. This is great service!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022
1,192

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

Great quality product and ingredients The size is okay The packaging is quite nice It has lots if benefits Suitable for every diet Gives you energy It doesn’t have a bad taste Overall a really good purchase!! Totally recommend love this stuff I might purchase it again in the future

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

I got this for in hope to lower my cholesterol. Capsules are medium size , I like that it’s easy to swallow. Quality is superb, I love this brand. They use high quality ingredients . It’s a natural way for optimal vascular health . I like using natural supplements rather than taking meds.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,070

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Nattokinase can be prohibitively expensive. NOW Foods (100 mg, 120 Veg Capsules) is very reasonably priced, but here's the thing - NOW is such a popular brand name that it's sold by many different purveyors. The best price I found was on iHerb. As usual, their prices, delivery, availability and customer service can't be beat. Why would you go anywhere else?