US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 25, 2022
Spicy and Vibrant Fragrance

I love this oil! I use it in the morning- I dab a little on one wrist and rub my wrists together, then give myself a hug to surround myself with the wonderful aroma of this blend. I find the scent soothing and spicy, yet balanced enough to keep me alert. The fragrance lasts all day long and I can still smell it at the end of the day.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

This is my staple essential oil at home. I use it in my diffuse to give my room a calm and soothing smell. I first purchased the smaller bottle, but after finishing it I will only be purchasing this large size. I use this blend for the reasons it was made for, but i find that it can be used for other things. I feel it can be used to removed odors in the house the way the Thieves blend does. And I think you can enhance the soothing and cozy benefits of the blend if you combine it with about a bit of cinnamon EO (a ratio of about 6 this blend : 1 cinnamon oil)

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

A good essential oil to add in my alcohol spray bottle . I spray it on my bed sheets and pillows, an additional layer of defense against whatever virus and bacteria in my bed.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I diffuse this oil in a diffuser. Smells wonderful. When someone in the family is sick, use a few drops with coconut oil and rub on your feet. Then put socks on. Ingredients smell like thieves essential oil

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Nature Shield is one of my favorite essential oils. It has many uses, such as in my diffuser or a spray for hands, toothbrushes, cleaning, and laundry.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

People said the scent is strong, and I actually like it this way. This is the way thieves shd be! Pretty good quality at this price!

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

The aroma is amazing! I run an Airbnb and have a diffuser for guests! I use this often and have guests actually order it for their home!

Posted on Jan 18, 2021

I bought this oil because I liked the idea of thieves oil, but don't believe in spending the money for the one available through the MLM brand. I find the smell to be similar but it is definitely different. Not that it's a bad thing, it is just different. Ingredients are the same. I use this to diffuse or I add it to distilled water in a spray bottle for cleaning some things around the house. Can add double strength cleaning vinegar too. I also use this in my floor cleaning spray. Smells a bit like cinnamon hearts. Glad I didn't pay so much more for so much less.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Now brand isn't the best, but they offer good essential oils. Nature's Shield is a go to for our family. We have used it to help heal mastitis in our family milk cow, we use it in the teat wash, and I use it during the cold/flu season in our diffusers.

Posted on Jun 6, 2021

Nature’s Shield - the blends are the same are MLM brands but at a fraction of the price. It's a very good buy. And this is extremely useful especially during this period. apply 1-2 drops on feet before heading outdoors for a peace of mind. Do look out for stocks as it's usually out of stocks.