US

2,811
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 24, 2023
1,300

Visible benefits for the body I order this omega for a long time, initially ordered different ones, but I stopped at this, this is a real correspondence of low price and good quality. We drink with the whole family, two children, a husband and I, very economically obtained to strengthen the immunity.. I and the child have breaking brittle nails, after the course of this fish fat, long strong nails grow, the child also stops sticking. I hope there is no use for him with an invisible eye. At least my sleep improves, I feel more cheerful and for a year and a half of using vitamins I only suffered 1 time. And before that I always picked up ARVI from a child. At the expense of taste, I also really like it, there is no unpleasant burp from both other vitamins. Highly recommend

Mihaikl
Posted on Jan 19, 2023

I couldnt taste fish at all, it just tasted like lemon flavored olive oil. I didnt know this was for pain relief? I got this because I have ADHD and so does my offspring. And they say MORE EPA than DHA is what you need to correct the imbalance to function more like a normal person. So this fit the bill! Great value for your money.. only issue is the the first 15mins it kinda sits on top of your stomach/throat. Small price to pay for the BENEFITS OF BODY & MIND. ♡

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

Fast shipping great. quality product it I love this brand. Trying an Omega 3 liquid product for the first time. Have only taken softgel versions before and am excited to try. Love that this oil has a high concentration of DHA and EPA and will last a long time. I strongly recommended

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I started taking Omega 3 fish oil to help with my dry eye, at the suggestion of my opthomologist. I particularly like addition of the lemon flavor which makes it a little more palatable. I have found this product to be effective with soothing my dry eyes, and I like that it is in liquid form (that I refrigerate).

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I used to buy Nordic Naturals fish oil but this brand was now on sale so I tried. To my surprise my kids tolerate this one much better and most importantly it does not have the fishy aftertaste! I will definitely remain with the NOW oil. As for the form I always buy liquid because you can measure the dose for kids.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

packaging was very good. each bottle was individually safely wrapped. Taste is as expected, a soft lemon taste that is super fine. For people with stomach/intestine issues that want to take more than 1 teaspoon per day, start with 1 teaspoon and then add another one another time of the day and so on. This is a general tip for fish oil to avoid any discomfort.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I am very particular about the fish oil I buy as I give it to my kids. NOW is reasonably priced and most importantly, distilled, to remove any trace of mercury. I am a repeat buyer.