US
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I use it together with peppermint and eucalyptus essential oils (dissolved in grapeseed oil) to massage my chest and back in order to help me with my respiratory conditions! I can breathe better and deeper and also feel more relaxed! The scent is really amazing and the cost-benefit is pretty good. I prefer purchasing organic products whenever I can!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

EOs are expensive, especially organic ones. I have come to trust NOW brands overall, but there is definitely a scent difference between these and Do Terra/ young living, which offer deeper Olfactory experiences. That being said, NOW is great to use for those of us that don’t have a million $ to spend on oils!

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Pleasant smell and very refreshing. Even the price is affordable for an organic cedar oil. Works well when added to my Castile liquid soap. Definitely worth recommending.

Wonderful Oil. Atlas Cedarwood (Cedrus Atlantica) is one of my all time favorite essential oils. It’s has this remarkably deep and rich aroma, that lingers and mellows in the most surprisingly subtle way. The scent transports me to heart of the forest and grounds me. Hair and Skin: Antiseptic, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory. Great for bringing energy to the skin, balancing skin irritations, like acne and dermatitis. Emollient. Excellent for scalp treatments, stimulating to hair follicles and brings moisture and relief to dry itchy areas. There is evidence relating that Atlas Cedarwood Oil can help encourage hair growth by bringing stimulation to scalp. I Highly recommend it. I took some pictures to help you all. Stay healthy and beautiful.

616a64d5-1578-4b0b-8cbc-3039b58c970e
1968ea6b-0e0e-4854-b732-76094cde7587
58dbc48c-82e6-429b-a61a-9a38612b9681
473b8eca-8d66-4d8d-8b91-a9ee4e95d9c9
519910e4-2485-4fa9-b8c1-a45971f2e70f
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

af055c88-ba3d-40fd-8878-813e9cdc652b
Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Love the pleasant woody scent! Used it to make a DIY natural ant repellant spray by diluting with water, ACV, and drops of peppermint and lavender oils. Kills ants within seconds upon contact. I spritz some of it onto my dog's fur to eliminate the ants crawling up his fur on walks.

Phara88
Posted on Apr 30, 2021

I just want to remember that there are not short cut for health and that an essential oil (or any oil in general) shouldn't be consider a a magic tool to grow back hair or defeat an illness. It's indeed something to add to an healthy life-style to build a routine that it will, by time, improve your wellbeing. I personally like this essential oil and I like to diffuse it during my mindfulness practices. I haven't buy any altlas cedar oil before tho and I can't compare this with other brands. That's why I didn't give 5 stars (yet)

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

great product!! i purchased this product several times before! quality is high. packaging is also good . fast delivery. will buy again!!!!!

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Great scent and quality and size. I diffuse it regularly and it brings a cozy feeling.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Good quality, natural ingredient, nice packaging. Correct size. A lot of benefits.