Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Organic Essential Oils, Eucalyptus, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
US

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I am always a huge fan of the Now Food Brand of Essential Oil. Its a brand with good of good quality and it is suitable and benefits people of all ages. I love the Eucalyptus scent . Its come with a nice package and it has various sizes that you can choose from. My advice is to try on the smallest size and if you like it a lot you can purchased the bigger size ones.

adeca4c3-a2f0-4f2e-80e6-70bf5e9c09ad
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

big size for the price. I use it for enemas and to mix it with my tooth paste as it is antiseptic and it keeps my mouth very clean. Be careful with essential oils always use one drop in a dilution solution. never use them alone. This are natural products however they are extremely potent.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I am into essential oil and this is one of my favorite. It is organic. Its price is a plus - not so expensive unlike other essential oils in the market. Tip: Put a few drops of eucalyptus oil in your purifier during summer or hot days, your room will instantly get cooler.

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

My number 1 essential oil. A must have and a staple in my bedroom. Whenever I feel lethargic or unwell especially when my nose feels blocked, this essential oil is a life saver! I love to mix it with peppermint and orange, the resulting smell is really great! 5 drops of eucalyptus, 6 drops of peppermint and 2 drops of orange.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

One of my favourite oils. I always have a steady supply because it is consistently good. The scent is strong and last long in the humidifier. Usually I get at least 30 - 40mins worth of the scent which is pretty good. The size is a good value for the price. The packaging is by tissue paper and bubble wrap, thankfully it made the journey to my country still in one bottle.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Both during hay fever season as winter season when sinuses gets blocked up, this is a must have to put a few drops on pillow during the night or to carefully put a tiny amount in the entrance passage of one's nostril. It always makes breathing so much easier.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

The bottle cap looks different from the image and what I've seen in stores in the past - it is a child-proof bottle cap now. Maybe it is new. Otherwise, it smells like eucalyptus and states organic on the bottle. Shipment was fast and easy.

b0431cf1-6adc-494e-9f41-ab7c3bdb46f6
8ba604ec-f1fe-44f5-b9e1-e035ea98afd3
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

the scent is quite strong, and the quality is great. although the size if the bottle seems small however with constant use it still is quite full, highly beneficial whe you have a cold as it leaves a soothing feel

Posted on May 3, 2022

For cleaning the air, Im a strong believer that this would help. It's odour is so natural. Will purchase again. Actually, just recently purchased its lemon eucalyptus. Another good product!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Great fresh eucalyptus fragrance. I add it to water for cleaning and it’s also perfect in an oil burner when colds and flu are about, helps clear the air and the sinuses.