US

Based on 1,017 Ratings
k82022
Posted on Aug 12, 2022
excellent

i have used each of the essential oils i purchased once. they seem great quality. i’m a big fan of the brand so i will absolutely buy it again and other products from NOW foods. great size for a great price. the products arrived nicely packaged to avoid spillage. i’m very happy with this. PS this one definitely helps with nasal congestion and cold symptoms.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I use peppermint oil for many things! I love the taste! I also put a drop in my water. ....and under my tongue if I feel gassy. Another thing if I feel like I might be getting a cold sore, I put it on my lip at the first feeling.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I purchase unscented (clean)cleaning products because of sensitivities and I put it in with my dish water and it really seems to wake me up... You can't beat Iherbs prices. I also use the peppermint oil for yoga breathing with a drop or two rubbed on my wrists.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

It is such a good quality and the size and amount you get is worth the price. I even use one tiny drop of this essential oil in some warm water and drink it to calm my stomach if I'm feeling queasy or bloated. It has so many uses and benefits. I smell it when my sinuses are blocked. I rub it on the back of my neck when I feel tired.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I love peppermint essential oil. I purchased this one for a friend to use. I use it for pain spots in my head. It also works to massage it on my stomach for gas, bloating, nausea. I also use it as a stimulus when I need to stay alert. I just put a few drops on the palm of my hand. Rub my palms together until they are warm, and breathe in the vapors. It also works to destroy ant trails, and smells great when added to my homemade laundry soap.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Peppermint oil is one of those essential oils that is often sold out because it has so many uses. This is a good quality organic oil that I use diluted for mouthwash and as a foot salve (in foot bath) for its freshness and relaxing properties. This was good value for money.

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

I got this oil while it's on a discount, The item arrived with no spillage. the quality of the oil is amazing and easily absorbed into my hair and skin after diluting it with a carrier oil. the minty scent stays on for a few hours

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

Peppermint is one from those essential oils which are responsible for our good health and longevity. It gives you a boost of energy, especially even if you're a physically active person! Will definitely buy again !!

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Scent is strong and natural. Quality is good, price is reasonably for the size. Feels a slight tingling when use directly on skin. quite versatile, can be used for so many things such as fever, headache, back pain, blocked nose, etc.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

I trust the Now essential oils. I use them a lot. I will continue to purchase them since they are high quality and affordable. I always receive the orders quickly.