US

4.7
Posted on Sep 5, 2022
20,379
Works as described.

I have been using these Passion Flower capsules for a few months now and they have definitely helped me to feel more relaxed and stress-free. I usually take one capsule in the morning and one at night, and I find that it really helps me to wind down and get a good night's sleep. The capsules are easy to take and don't have any unpleasant side effects. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a natural way to reduce stress and anxiety.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Great quality. passion flower, (genus Passiflora), also spelled passionflower, genus of more than 500 species of mostly tendril-bearing vines in the family Passifloraceae and their characteristic flowers. Most species are found throughout neotropical regions of the Americas. Some are cultivated as ornamentals, while others are grown for their edible fruits. Many are important larval host plants to butterflies. Natural ingredients. For adults age.

e7b71eea-6e47-49ce-8280-8becc7f19f9e
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I was taking another passion flower , I would say I would like the effect of these more. They help me calm down as well in some cases they help to regulate the period.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

For the money, this is the best quality Passion Flower I could find and iHerb's price coupled with free and incredibly fast shipping makes the offer unbeatable. I get irritated easily. A capsule of this extract twice daily keeps me much, much calmer. Recommended.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

The supplement is beneficial for me. The quality is excellent...recommended by my naturopath. Packaging is appropriate. I hve no concerns about this package and trust the ingredients. The capsule is easy to swallow.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
4,069

I highly recommend this high quality capsule to my family and relatives, it's so incredible, I can finally have a goo night sleep every night, it manages to ease my stresses and it has a power to calm my mind in an instant, great job Now Foods!

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

This is my favorite herbal supplement for stress relief. The effect is very mild/subtle but definitely noticeable. Sometimes I take 2 if I really need some calm. No side effects, no real taste or smell, doesn't make me sleepy or affect my energy levels.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This was purchased for a friend, taking it for pregnancy. The effect has been working well so far. The brand is great on quality and I definitely do repeat purchases. No bad taste and does great for nervous system and metabolism.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Purchased to help with sleep quality. This product used with Valerian root and 5mg of melatonin works very well. Wake bright eyed and bushy tailed. Good price and quality from NOW.