Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Phosphatidyl Serine, 100 mg, 60 Veg Capsules - iHerb
US

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Choose this supplement for my grandmother to support her cognitive and for some memory issues that she have. Didn't expect to be the magic pill at one dose, after a month of taking it, she doesn't forget more things that before, and have more clarity in the memories that comes from her younger age.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Man I'm very sure this is working well. But not sure what. This isn't something like L-tyrosine where you'd feel an (almost) instant shift. I can't say that I feel any immediate effects, really, I just notice that my overall disposition over the week seems to be a lot more positive, brighter if that makes sense, and this supplement was the only change in my diet

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

As above. This is the same product as the Solgar phosphitydlserine. I ordered this when the solgar product was not in stock. Same benefits especially since I had none for about 2-3 weeks!

Nora
Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Phosphatidylserine has an important role in various functions of the human body, and especially of the brain. Therefore I take it for enhancing cognitive abilities such as memory and thinking skills, and I can actually notice the difference since I started consuming it.

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

an amazing compound , one of the few things that can help you repair the brain. I knwo some people are now thinking take when you have c hangover, would help plus basic choline as well

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

Phosphatidyl Serine. It is what it is. I'm not sure exactly what that is. But I take it because I read something somewhere that it possibly does something good. And who am I to question that?

Posted on May 30, 2022

Phosphatidyl-L-serine is a phospholipid component of the cell membrane and plays a key role in cell cycle signalling, specifically in relation to apoptosis. It has been suggested that dietary supplements of phosphatidyl-L-serine may reduce the risk of dementia and cognitive dysfunction in the elderly.

Posted on May 29, 2022

A fantastic product. PS is an essential ingredient for the brain. Its a decent dose.. PS helps with cognizance and memory. A clear benefit for mental acuity.

Posted on May 7, 2022

So far so good. My husband has PD, and along with other supplements this one seems to help with the symptoms. Not agressive to the stomach either.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Great stuff. I have ADHD and anxiety and this really helps to calm me down and to focus. It helps to extend my medication as well. Now brand is a good brand.