US

Based on 7,002 Ratings
5,757
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
5,137

I've noticed an increase in my confidence and overall well-being. My legs feel more powerful and I can fight off sleep better this way. I had a couple of visits to the doctor where I was given a large dose of vitamine C, but it only seemed to make me tired, not happier or smarter.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022
5,212

This vitamin is usually used for athletes where it helps with recovery and training regime. I didn't get the result in 10 days like others have, but the effect it had on me was a noticeable one. This product does what it says on the tin and allows you to enjoy a comfortable and healthy life.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022
5,134

Posted on Jul 8, 2022
3,307

I have been taking this vitamin for days now and the results are amazing! I have never felt so energetic and alert. I was having trouble with my mood before, but after 5 days on this it has been better than ever. It's also an excellent supplement for improving your health, immunity, well-being & quality of life. I highly recommend this vitamin!

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

351 / 5.000 Резултати превода Резултат превода I was advised to take this to support my health. Potassium is essential for the Australian summer as it is lost through sweating. Also, potassium is necessary for the normal functioning of all cells. It regulates the work of the heart, ensures the proper function of muscles and nerves, and is of vital importance for protein synthesis and carbohydrate metabolism. My recommendation

13cbe05d-fe8d-43ec-9be4-67a5e5bc0701
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I started taking this for both its ingredients: potassium and citric acid. This is because citric acid breaks up calcium oxalates stones (my type of kidney stones) and then the potassium binds with the oxalates to make them water soluble (so that I don't have to urinate out stones). Out of all minerals, our need for potassium is the greatest. Most people are deficient in it, and it's best to get potassium straight from cruciferous vegetables (think leafy greens). Supplementing with this on the side can help, but at only 4% of your daily recommended amount, it's not enough alone. Nevertheless, it's good enough for what I use it for.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I've been taking this particular brand and form of potassium for years, and it's been economical and effective. I get deficient if I don't supplement, but this keeps my potassium level consistent, and I don't get any of the telltale leg cramps when I'm on it. I take one capsule per day, and that's enough for me.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I actually just started to take it so it's a little bit too early too it's benefits. But I read from several sources that it's good for the metabolism and I am a believer of good diet and food supplements so.. it won't get wasted. Idelivery fast and in time, I will do business with you again.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

It's a high quality mineral (s) supplement. The ingredient composition of potassium citrate is great. A symptom of deficiency I have is dehydration that results in severe foot cramps. Love the size of the capsules that are easy to swallow and have no taste. Frequency isn't an issue, the benefit is amazing. Package arrived on time.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

My husband's doctor recommended this to help with the leg cramps he has at night. I'm not sure how much it is helping, s he still has the leg cramps. The bottle and packaging of this supplement are good. The bottle could actually be a little smaller and still hold the 180 capsules. The capsules are a good size and not a problem to swallow.