US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 29, 2022
Excellent! Gentle on the stomach

Because Potassium is important for the heart, muscles, and nerves, I decided to add this to my use. Prolonged stress has plagued and night’s sleep is irregular. I first started with one / day, feeling my well-being. I added at least 4 / days throughout the day. Then I started noticing diarrhea in the mornings. I paused for a while and my stomach leveled off. In other words, it is worth listening to the body in this matter too, what amount is suitable for one may be too much for the other. The 99mg / tablet of this product is just excellent, because then everyone can use exactly what they need and there is no risk of overuse. Yes and yes, my nervousness has leveled off a lot, so I use it as needed. And one of the important considerations for health is maintaining electrolyte balance, which gives the body just the building materials it needs. The potassium gluconate form is also the most gentle form for the stomach, remembering the amount of use to suit oneself. Potassium also supports normal PH.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I like taking a few of these throughout the day in hot weather when I’m drinking tons of fluids. Potassium can lower blood sugar for some people- does not have that effect on me though. I use this brands powder too for my own electrolyte drink. Good quality.

bd037184-7352-490d-8e32-2bc713f39916
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I like that the ingredients are halal. The size of the pills is a bit big, which makes it difficult to swallow. The package is also kind of big, so not very travel-friendly. I don't use it frequently to avoid potential side effects. However, I think I get good benefits using it once or twice a week.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

These are pretty much the size of most big adult vitamins and I can’t say I noticed a taste when taking. They are not coated so I definitely wouldn’t consider them easy to swallow. Actually first time I took one I had to take 3 different sips to try and get it down but haven’t had much trouble since.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This brand works great. I love this supplement. It has no taste. I take 1-4 of these daily. I am on the keto diet. It is a high diuretic diet. Because of that its easy to lose electrolytes. magnesium and potassium are the 2 main things you lose. When ever I wake up and feel swollen, like i am retaining water or can't getting my wedding band off, I will take 1-2 of these and drink water to pull the sodium out of my system. I take magnesium nightly before bed.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Full quality and high potency ingredients packages provided by NOW in this supplement, We need daily a high doses of potassium so NOW provide a good size and fine potassium with high benefits to assure a good daily dose. Myself i use three tablets with a meal to improve the minerals and the potassium daily dose from supplement and meals.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

These capsules are soft enough to chew and you almost need to do that because they are chalky and get caught trying to swallow them sometimes. They aren't over the top chalky and do "melt" somewhat in the mouth. Dose is pretty small so don,t expect to get the daily recommended dose from a serving ( says to take 1capsule five times a day) of these.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Ordered this product to ease leg cramps at night also to good water balance in system. Potassium is very important mineral required heavily and thing like a banana or two can not just cut it! Will reorder again

Posted on May 17, 2022

Suspected low in potassium because of cramps. There was excessive sweating too, for months. After taking it, the sweating stopped practically immediately. Cramps are hardly noticeable.

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

I have been using this potassium gluconate for over a year. It has helped with my muscle cramps. I take 2 at night and sometimes another in the morning. The quality is very good.