US

Posted on May 7, 2022

I was looking for it !!! Good quality it help my gut with solvable fiber!! In economics package lots of benefits It’s make you feel full just drink a lot of water I mean a lot or you will have constipation, for the taste at first it was strange but you can add it to fruit smoothie or soup, I love it

881e3226-a034-405d-9434-5ae1b0d6ad70
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I purchased this product to make diet warabimochi, and it worked perfectly. Warabimochi is a Japanese dessert traditionally made with starch that tends to be high in carbs. The idea is to substitute with psyllium husk to make a sticky/slimy mass so that it is low in calories and carbs and high in fiber. Here' my recipe. Mix 1 scoop of psyllium husk, 10oz of water, and 3 packets of Spenda in a small sauce pan. Whisk vigorously. Heat on medium high until the mixture becomes thick for 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer the mixture in a container and chill in the refrigerator. Cut in bite sizes, dust with kinako (roasted soy powder) and Splenda mixture, and serve. Cocoa powder works as well.

Naturally high in fibre, husk powder can be taken as a fibre supplement or used in gluten-free baking.Went to low carb pancakes. I make a weeks worth at a time. 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats (have sugar but slow release) 1/5 cup greek yogurt (high protein at 22g/serving) 6 eggs, 1.5 cups skin milk and a teaspoon of the husk powder to keep it together. I like these more than normal pancakes now and they are tons healthier.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This bigger pack of Psyllium Husk has not taste and it has as well a nice textures, there are no added sweeteners or flavors or colors. When mixing it with water it will absorb a lot of it so it can become thick. Hereby it is recommended to use a lot of water when mixing or you can mix it in yogurt or smoothie. It is best to take it on an empty stomach for about 15-30 minutes before eating. If you are usually having problems with constipation it will help your bowel to move and about 30min after taking you should get the sense to go to the toilet. Hopefully this works for you as well as a great laxative substitute.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Not easy to get down by itself mixed in water, but I've used in smoothies and added it to curries very successfully. This is a great product and does exactly what it should. I recently moved to another country and the change in diet has had a big impact in my digestion. This product has helped to bring things back to normal.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

It’s my second order and psyllium has become an indispensable part of my keto- or low-carb bread baking. It’s wonderful in creating that chewy texture of wheat bread and I’m well pleased with the results of this particular brand!

07f24644-1fe5-4d26-a252-8546a20bcfd7
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I have found a cheaper alternative to what i always use for cleansing! Psyllium Husk powder is good for my intestinal health and drives out the toxins out of my gut. The quality this product offers is beneficial for my overall health, since i am constipated. After my cleansing i feel clean inside!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

The quality of this product is very high. The ingredient is ground to a fine consistency. Adding the fiber to my existing yogurt and water based protein smoothie was easy it mixed well with the other ingredients. The package size is good. It’s resealable pouch is handy. It arrived on time.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022