US

4.7
Based on 4,705 Ratings
3,644
Posted on Aug 3, 2022
A must have especially for men!! READ BELLOW!

It's one of the products I buy every year for my boyfriend as a gift on New Year or Valentines day! Quality is good as it's one of my favorite brands. Ingredients are high level which give you many benefits for strengthen hаir as well as good for hеаrt and prostаte! It has no taste, the package is enough for a long period and it can be taken at any age. Also it's great in combination with any Omega's. THUMBS UP if you find my review helpful! Thanks! :)

8abc6942-8874-4b4e-9b99-234189143225
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

There was a study (search ncbi pubmed effect of pumpkin seed oil on hair growth) done showing that pumpkin seed oil supplementation helps hair growth. However, more studies are needed to confirm that effect. It can also improve heart and urinary tract health. Topical Rosemary application on hair also helps hair growth, it’s definitely something to look into if you experience hair loss. Make sure there is no health issues like thyroid problem causing the hair loss. NOW is a reputable brand and has the best prices, this is a nice product to add for additional health benefits. The capsule is a bit long so beware id you have problems swallowing big capsules. Make sure to store the bottle in a cold dry and dark place. Like the comment if it helped:)

ddb60c21-a7d0-4c49-a1a0-db8bd963ef52

Posted on Aug 3, 2022
5,917

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I started using pumpkin seed oil as part of my hair care regime. It has become fuller and thicker. I found out about the benefits while researching on youtube that it promotes hair growth. It has definitely helped me. I take 2 a day. If you find this helpful please give me a thumbs up! Thanks

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Bought NOW's Pumpkin Seed Oil supplement contains 500mg, could choose 100 or 200 soft gels per bottle for own dosage. Good quality, cold pressed ingredients of pumpkin seed oil, containing omega-3 and -6 which are not just available in fish. Have been taking 2 pills a day for around 3 weeks now with visible reduction in inflammation and less needed to go to toilet. Recommend for consumers with high inflammation, high BP, hair loss, prostate and also benefits heart health. Good for all age above 2 years old. But not for consumer taking blood thinner which may result side effect in bleeding. Pro: Affordable. Con: Pill is huge. Well packaged. Like this comment and hope it helps, thanks for reading!

41db3cf0-cf91-443b-868c-9cd92fff5ced
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Great product with great results, will be back for more! Most products take time to feel effects, within days the quality of this Now product Pumpkin Seed oil ingredient begins to take effect and the benefits of omega, cholesterol, hair inflammation and heart begin to take effect, has no taste so the fish after taste is not there, is package well with its long expiry date. In this day and age we are lucky to have such a product.

6620e30a-a53b-4b00-bf56-2127e2b8be0e
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I decided to try out this supplement for help with my and my partner's hair loss problem. Started with smaller package and just received this 200 softgels package. Of course I am not expecting hair regrowth miracles after a few weeks of taking them, but we noticed that night runs to toilet has reduced from 2-3 to about 1 visit per night. We decided to stock up for couple of months and hopefully we will experience more benefits with time. It is great quality product, for good price on iHerb website (compare to other sellers). Please note it is quite large sized tablet, so maybe not suitable for everyone. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

d4acb51b-67b2-4c43-ba97-5c8b9c972804
abdf5788-eb79-46c1-96a6-447680d9f27a
2b9d2751-5f12-4e72-ad85-c177ac9deceb
Posted on Dec 11, 2022

I have been taking these consistently every day as there is some research to suggest that pumpkin seed oil can stimulate hair growth. I decided that I have nothing to lose gave it a shot. To my surprise even my hairdresser noticed that my bolding temples were growing baby hair again. I cannot 100% confirm that the pumpkin seed oil is the only reason, but I’m just going to keep taking them. Good quality, no weird after taste.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Pumpkin seed oil is a supplement we can all benefit from. It’s a great source of heart-healthy fats and can improve heart health, increase hair growth, and support urinary tract health. Pumpkin seed oil can help lower cholesterol and has anti inflammation effects. This is a quality pumpkin seed supplement.