US

Based on 14,059 Ratings
11,400
1,807
Posted on Apr 18, 2022
My second Favorite product on iHerb

This product is my second favorite product here. I almost don't want to write a good review because I just know it will be out of stock all the time then. But this product is really amazing. Good buy allergies. Good buy eczema. Good buy bloated tummy.Good buy inflammation. No nasties in the ingredients. Best quality ingredients. Expensive? Yes! 🥺 Wil I buy it over and over. Yes. It has changed my son's and I's life.

5278fcf9-0e2d-4b32-9e0d-3eb84e2de2b0
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

This went out of stock for quite some time!! Glad it's back and i quickly ordered a bigger bottle but didn't expect it to be so BIG. LoL~ This time the capsules do not smell as terrible (the artificial pineapple smell) as last bottle so I'm very happy. I believe the bromelain does help to ease my sinus.

553694f2-ce48-4135-8a89-afba3f93fe74
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I bought these quercetin and bromelain supplements after hearing about how it was good for joint health and histamine intolerance. The size is a little bigger than expected. It’s also supposed to help inflammation, respiratory and immune systems. I don’t know about the taste because these are just pills you swallow but the quality, ingredients and the benefits look really good.

e45d6ad8-d676-4ea0-90d7-8f9415e8bf87
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I ordered this product for helping tissue repair because the ingredients are great for this purpose! These ingredients are known to be anti-inflammatory and healing enhancers. It upset sensitive stomachs so they should be taken with meals. Consult physician if you take blood thinner because there are possible interactions. I will update you with the results

7774b30a-914a-4ea2-87a9-e123617254db
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

The size of the bottle and the quality is outstanding. It’s okay say to swallow and ordered on Wednesday and received my order quickly. This is my second or third bottle of querectin and when my husband started with sinus problems and a cough started doubling up the quecertin instead of once a day to twice a day and he was better in no time

d4f71279-da41-45e9-8c0a-bb32d3a8890e
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
6,260

I am having sinus and nasal blockage for about one year. been taking many different types of supplements, but this quercetin really can feel the effect in fighting the inflammation. I started to rinse out more mucus and phelgm from my nose and my nasal blockage is getting much better now. Nasal rinse and quercetin is a must for me now, you should give it a try if having acute sinus infections.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Quercetin is a naturally occurring free radical scavenger that supports healthy seasonal immune system function. Laboratory studies have demonstrated that quercetin can also help to promote normal respiratory function. Bromelain has a long history of use by herbalists and is known to help support a balanced immune system response to environmental challenges. This complementary combination may thus promote year-round respiratory health and support overall seasonal comfort.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

I love and trust Now brand for most if not all of my supplement needs. As someone with asthma, I take this supplement regularly to help with inflammation and as a great antioxidant as well as to boost my general immunity. As for my respiratory health with having asthma, I would not go without this product. The benefits are amazing!

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

In the past 3 year, we have searched for a safe and efficient product that will ease the respiratory conditions during the flew or while suffering from covid cough or chest pains as a result from severely coughing. We have found it. It actually works, and has great added value with bromelain that reduces inflammation.