US
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 11, 2022
Gorgeous Sprouts

We haven't actually cooked these, but they make fabulous sprouts! Directions on the package for foolproof sprouting at home. If you've never grown your own bean sprouts you'll be shocked by how few beans it takes to make a huge batch. Give it a go and you'll be crunching away in under a week. You might even hook your neighbor like we did. ;)

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

These beans sprouted in a few days and provided me with a delicious addition to my stir fry. This was my first time sprouting beans and it went smoothly. I just used a jar with cheese cloth on it. I really think 99.9 percent of the seeds sprouted. No rocks or filler in here. As soon as my sprouts were ready, I immediately made another batch and can't wait to eat them in a few days! There are a ton here, too for the price. I also love that they are not GMO and seem very healthy. Big package for the price. A great addition to pad thai and a good thing to add to one's diet.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

This product worked great in a recipe I had for vegan eggs! I soaked the beans overnight, drained them and then incorporated them into the recipe with other ingredients to make the eggs. The mung beans are a great source of protein! The package arrived in record time and I was very pleased with this purchase. I will definitely order again!

these are the AUTHENTIC bean sprouts for Oriental foods. Be advised...it takes 6 days to sprout. I used a quart mason jar. rinsed them, cover with a cloth, put in pantry...and rise them every day!! five days later, or six...you will make the best stir fry! Kids love em

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

Dried mung beans are perfect for growing your own sprouts. So easy to grow, and so easy to use in salads. Sprouts are such a powerhouse of goodness to include in our diet.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I bought these beans for my home sprouting kit and they delivered. They are high quality and packed with great health benefits. Unfortunately the price has increased unrealistically. Great product, a bit expensive for beans.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Always clean and even so easy to cook. Not organic but at least I know I have a cleaned product. No insects, no stones, no dirt as in all other mung bean products.tastes delish

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I ordered 3 packets when they FINALLY came back in stock, as they are useful to keep in, in case of shortages in shops. Very good brand and large packets. I've bought 2 of the large glass sprouter jars from Iherb also.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I ordered these by mistake thinking they were something else, but glad I got them. I've learned to make some different dishes because I don't want them to go to waste. I will be buying more.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Very easy to do your own sprouts instead of buying them at the grocery store. You know how fresh they are, and when to start another batch. Good price also.