US

Based on 1,652 Ratings
1,419
Posted on Jan 15, 2022
We love them!

I’ve tried to types of sprouts, these and broccoli. It’s hard to get hubby to eat veggies and he said the broccoli sprouts tasted too strong, but he really liked these. They taste similar to fresh garden peas to me. They grew fast and easy, and i did put them in the windows for the last day and they greened up nicely.

13e4f1d8-1508-4b4a-a034-ffcfd3e8fabc
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

the best by date is nov 22 and the sprout may not germinate above 27 degrees celcious. here in hk it is now around 25 degrees celcious and in summer it could be as high as 34 degrees so i have to rush to grow some sprouts before the weather rise above 27 degrees.

341a573e-7cb2-4c10-9226-33947185ca06
Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I keep chickens and like to give them a variety of mixed greens in their diet. This is a really economical way to give them treats, as well as adding to salads for their humans! NOW products are always high quality and I’m delighted to recommend this one. I like it very much.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I love growing sprouts, and this mix provides a nice variety of flavors! They grow quickly and provide so many nutrients at the sprout (or microgreen) stage, compared to their fully grown counterparts. These sprouts are delicious on a sandwich, mixed into a salad, or as a garnish for just about anything.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

They sprouted very well for me in just a few days. I used a little heating pad and kept sprouting seeds in the darkness, spraying with filtered water a couple of times a day for about 4 days. The results were tiny, bright green sprouts that had a great spicy flavor. I combine them with broccoli seeds I also got on Iherb. These are awesome in a salad, on top of your open face sandwich or by themselves. Health benefits are amazing based on what I read. A great addition to your diet.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

They sprouted beautifully and were delicious. Easy and in a few days a full jar for my every day eating. I also do mung beans and broccoli sprouts.

3a4fcf1f-653d-4e52-baaa-8f5999baf888
70621ce7-b905-4b45-82e5-1fbb5fb1b187
Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Im new to sprouting and would like to try it for my daily salad mix. It is cheapest that i can find online so far

I share these seeds with everyone interested in sprouting. So tasty with a little zest to it. Great eaten plain or on sandwuches, eggs, salads etc. These are by FAR my favorite. I've already ordered 3 bags.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Excellent sprouts!!! Need I say more? Well, yes. I grind the seeds and add them to a breakfast bread I make. They add flavor but also a lot of very good added nutrition as well.