US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 29, 2023
Excellent! smells great

the potent Sent is amazing. well packaged well came quickly, I can't wait to try it! natural and soothing massage oil with a silky feel. I hope that it will work also on the sore muscles. good amount for the price I don't have to be stingy...... I am a fan of now and know i will not be disappointed

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

Omg I’m obsessed with this oil! The smell of it is very nice and soothing for me, I use it more often now for better sleep. I love the size of the package as it will last forever. You can see benefits from all the oils used to moisturizer your skin.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

Bought two bottles it include in gifts to two who are training to run their first half marathon. It nice that this has the added benefits that come with arnica ! And I’ve always found NOW products to be pure and just as they are described. What a great idea for a massage oil !

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Love this massage oil. Very good size and high quality. It suits any age. Helps with back or shoulders pain. You can benefit of its natural ingredients and very good composition. This essential oil suits sensitive skin. Also, this oil perfectly moisturize your skin and gives nourishment to dry skin.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I am a huge Now Foods fan, and happy that I bought this product. I've been looking for a new massage oil and this did not disappoint! Such a nice, nourishing, high quality oil! The scent is so nice and it's nice to warm up in your hands before applying. Really nice oil and the price is excellent!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I use arnica for is many benefits- to miniaturize, soothe sore muscles or reduce bruising. This bottle is a great value for the size and quality. I bought one for my 56 year old mother. It’s a great body oil for anyone needing some tlc and relief from body pain.

This is an excellent smelling arnica oil. The packaging is very large. I've had it for a long time and it still lasts. A very high quality product. I wrote that in my opinion it should be kept in every home because it is for use in case of tight muscles or back pain, very effective.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

It’s doesn’t really have strong scent. I thought it would be more herbal but it’s okay. It’s not too greasy so it’s easy to use. The size is good for the price. I like the product it because it’s quick dry compare to other oils.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

This massage oil worked so well on a pulled shoulder muscle and on sore knees as well. The smell is mild and is universal - meaning neither overly feminine or masculine. In addition to using it as a massage oil I've also used it in my hair as a finisher to keep the fly-aways tame. Makes your hair shine and look healthy and gives it a great scent as well.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I love the scent and smell of this massage oil. The composition and ingredients are great. It has a lot of benefits. It helps me relieve muscle tension. It moisturizer my skin and gives it the extra nourishment it needs. It’s good for sensitive skin. I find it’s of good quality. The size is good. Package is nice. Please like it if you find this review helpful.