US

• S
Based on 4,636 Ratings
2,844
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

The scent/flavor is sooo nice! Very citrus-y and a little sweet and sour, like an orange fruit. The composition seems to be natural and gentle, so it may be suitable for those with sensitive skin. For those who are allergic to citrus fruits or fragrance though, please do not use it. It cleans well, while still slightly moisturizing my skin without leaving it dry. I use it on a twice-a-day frequency, morning and evening. Those with all skin types can benefit from this, as its quality is actually very high for the affordable price.

3f3f4621-ffc7-47e5-bb5e-d5c957711f4c

I could seriously throw away all my skin cleansers, now (!) that I've found this. Why do I love thee? let me count the ways- *My skin feels soft and smooth, never tight or itchy (the way it does with LOTS of cleansers) * My skin look even toned after a few days of use. * My skin looks radiant after a few days of use. * It's very affordable and looks cute. * Leaves a pleasant citrusy smell after use.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
6,740

Posted on May 12, 2022

od i loke it very nice very clean it feet me od i loke it very nice very clean it feet me od i loke it very nice very clean it feet me od i loke it very nice very clean it feet me od i loke it very nice very clean it feet me od i loke it very nice very clean it feet me od i loke it very nice very clean it feet me

c6c28e4e-4843-49a1-ae79-b5d8d18c17a8
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Makes my skin feel extra smooth. The smell is amazing and very refreshing—I liken it to fresh squeezed orange juice; which especially feels good do to do in the morning. It feels really good on my sensitive skin and is super gentle. The quality and the ingredients have proven to be trustworthy. Highly recommend. I’m forever a fan.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
6,629

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

This has been a great cleanser so far. It smells really good like fresh citrus. It's a good consistency and seems to brighten my face. I trust NOW foods for a quality product. The size is good and should last a long time being you only have to use a small amount. I haven't noticed any sensitivities since using it so I would say it's a gentle product. It should be pretty good for all skin types but being it's a gel very dry skin types might find it a bit drying. It has great, clean ingredients that will benefit your skin!

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I like this gel cleanser with best ingredients for skin .. it moisturizes and gentle on sensitive skin..I use it frequently.. good quality for brand now ... the scent is fresh ..bottle size is enough for months.. my age is 29 and I have dry skin .. perfect packaging from I herb as usual and fast delivery.. The benefits good ..I feel clean and fresh when using this gel cleanser...I hope my review is good

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

this is the best vitamin c flavored face wash i use it every day during the work, the size is very suitable for my drawer and the packaging was perfect, it gives so much benefit frequency and make my skin moisturized not just clean and gentle thank you iherb for the amazing product