US

4.6
Based on 1,594 Ratings
1,155
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

This oil smells very nice and makes my skin very smooth. It absorbs into the skin so it doesn't leave you feeling oily. I don't think it would leave oil stains on beds or clothes, but I put a towel down when my partner gives me a massage using this oil just in case.

eb55e03d-2a32-42c7-a3d2-d816bf5a3ec3
a974f041-2d1b-46cb-a5bc-bf6b3507b246
Posted on Nov 9, 2022

It has a great lavender smell I use this oil usualy to messege my kids after bath almond oil is known a good oil for skin and the lavender really cools them the packaging and size of product is great. I love that it moisture the skin without the feeling of over oily skin

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

High quality product with highly beneficial and nourishing ingredients. It's well packaged and reasonably priced with multiple benefits. It smells good and is relaxing, so I use it at night. I have repurchased this item and would highly recommend it! Many Thanks for having this product available! Much appreciated!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I have been using this product since 2014. The quality of the oil, the scent, the size you get per bottle for the price and how long it lasts should make it a best seller for those like me that appreciate a clean product to keep my skin in good condition. Particularly useful for cold weather countries given how harsh the wind can be on the skin!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

this stuff makes my skin SO smooth and soft . usually most lotions and oils make me sneeze and develop small bumps or irritation . I think because this oil is so natural I don't experience any reaction . It is a delicate and refreshing scent . I like to apply it while my body is still wet from shower, it locks in the moisture . it also moisturizes my skin much more quickly and deeply than most lotions i've tried . it also improved the rough bumps i had on upper arms/back of thighs . usually most store bought lotions/oils worsen those . i think the retinyl in here helped with gentle exfoliation . overall it makes my skin look super healthy

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

i like it toooo much , 😍 highly recommended , the ingredient are good and smell , the essential oil is perfect use every day the package size , good quality and body improvement, daily frequency , very good composition and use for sensitive skin , high moisturize 🤗

fb25de26-73e1-4b93-8759-0ba83c7ed5f5