US

1,859
Skinbysisters
Posted on Feb 17, 2022
Good price+ beneficial 😍

This product is cost effective and I use it to detoxify and it actually cleaned my skin specifically my pores on the T-zone. I have a combination skin so I thought it is better to use it on the T zone as I felt like my jaw (lower face) dried out. I used this product with water and the I washed it after 11 minutes, don’t to intensively moisturize your face.

d8eb5883-edec-4c5f-8638-eb0026629e93
09c6f924-5922-46a6-9b97-8b48f9853e36
263cc1da-a463-4f58-bf19-c1c6a636efb8
539d9bb2-5c1f-4726-981b-6269e9740a67
Posted on Nov 23, 2022

So after lots of recommendations I purchased the clay mask powder, it's the first product I tried out of all the products I ordered because I really wanted to understand and see what all the buzz was about. The package size is a bit smaller than I thought but it's still totally worth buying. I mixed a teaspoon of powder with a teaspoon of water (like making tahini😜), applied with my hand or with a special brush (I used my hand), and waited 10-20 minutes for the clay to dry. The advantage is that there is no smell at all, which makes it easier to use. Although this is my first time using the product, but wow! my face wow! The benefit of the mask is good! I've tried so many masks in my life that cost me so much money and heartache and this NIS 20 mask did an amazing job compared to anything I've ever tried. Says that my age is 24 and I have an oily and not sensitive skin. I added a photo to see the mask half dry half wet on my skin.

e8a970bb-cf5c-427d-bd5f-014b44c0eeab
e6ae9e79-f5cf-4cf8-a23c-5799ec24a27d
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

well I love clay masks! first I use cleanser then apply scrub after that I use this clay powder to close my pores. it has a pleasant scent. it is gentle on dry skin. but After I use this powder I feel my skin becomes more dry so I immediately apply moisturiser after I use this mask.

e266b647-be69-4a7c-a2aa-e234957b159c

Despite the fact that after applying this powder according to the instructions, the skin is left with a feeling of freshness and elasticity, still, the whole process requires too much time. If you have it, it's a great product; if not, there are easier to use products that have a comparable benefits. It is especially difficult to maintain the frequency of application because of the long procedure.

976a8c3f-3edc-47eb-9e62-d8397e3beab4
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Nice size, great for sensitive skin, the scent smells like clay, the packaging is nice and the composition is clean, my mom uses it as a mask since she has rosacea, frequency once a week, it helps calm the skin since it is a gentle type of clay, good quality

a96696ed-8d21-43ac-8a52-a1ecca3bf9c3
Posted on Dec 5, 2022

I bought this Red clay to prepare make up loose powder using it with arrow root and it is wonderful. I could not expect such good results. It is better then all the make up I bought and let my face smooth with a perfect covering of my make up. I did not use it to prepare face masks so I don't know how it is for other uses (I will do it) but it is perfect to prepare loose powder make up. It looks like its composition is natural, no special scent and my skin loves it. I use it every day and highly recommend it for all those who prepare their own make up products. Its price was also correct and I definitively will buy is again.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

This red clay mask is easy to use- 1 tablespoon mix with lukewarm water to form a paste to apply on my face. It takes 15 mins and I can feel the massaging effect on my face. It takes several wash with water to completely rinse it off and it leaves my skin feeling clean, tightened and brighter. The scent is acceptable to me. The quality is great as it cleanses thoroughly and tighten pores. Great product!

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

This clay powder is finely ground and easily mixes with water to make a smooth/creamy mask. The mask dries in about 15 minutes and washes off easily with cool/warm water. I like to use this red clay powder during the winter months. I mix 2 -3 teaspoons of clay powder with 2 -3 teaspoons of water or aloe vera juice. I also add a bit of aloe very jel. This clay masks leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I love this red clay. Every time I add it to my cart. I don’t use it as mask for face only but I use it as mask for my hair too, I cant tell you about the magic: my hair get more shiny, clean scalp free of oil, hair smooth and it colour become little brown amazing effect really. I really really love the effect on my hair how the colour, the texture looks great.. Hair mask: I put 5 big table spoon from the clay and add lukewarm water to form paste then add few drops of any oil I have mix it together very well then put it in my hair for 30mints then shower you will see amazing results .. Thump up if you like it

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

My skin is sensitive and acne-prone. I used this for few times blending with toner / water and it goes better with thicker toner (or if you have dry skin, just use facial oil) to avoid getting too dry. Feel so clean after use. And skin a little bit glowing. Will continue to use.