US
Based on 1,006 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,006 Ratings
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Beta-alanine is a supplement I like to add in my stack when I want extra energy and endurance. I purchased many products from NOW Foods (both the regular and the Sports line) and I'm always satisfied by the quality. It has an energetic effect without the stimulant feeling. Works well as a preworkout also. You will feel the tingle, no doubt, but that helps me to believe that the beta-alanine is doing something. I highly recommend starting with a low dosage and increasing it only if you feel safe.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I have a lot of energy daily since I started taking beta alanine. I take 3 a day (1 in morning, 1 afternoon, 1 dinner). Keeps me very active and I can last longer whenever I perform an activity. Beta alanine is also a good motivator. I get what I get done with good results.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022
4,070

After taking these group of supplements for more than a year, I can say that it helps delayed my muscle fatigue , it helps reduce my body's muscle pain right after workout, it's also awesome as it helps me attain the strength and endurance that I will need for my training goals.

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

Very good size very good quality very good taste very good creatine very good package very good creatine very good integrate very good fitness very good benefit very good workout very good night very good supplement runs very good died died died died died died diet Endurance Ingredient

6f0ad2db-07ee-40d3-a93a-269f750842c3
Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Very good supplement thank you Quality is good and it came very clean from the package I love this supplement have lot of benefits, good for training

3a14f5c1-9743-42a5-9327-9ac35057d3b1
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I'm vegan and bought it to support my muscles. I found myself with severe tingling sensations even with just 1 capsule a day which is a way under the recommended dosage. After 2 months of taking it, I stopped because the tingling persisted and was unbearable. I give this product 5 stars because I felt my body became stronger. So definitely an effecient product.

a3052295-2e26-43dc-a954-f8ddfa2e34e3
Posted on Jan 7, 2023

I love the items at i herb. Really I grass is at th best. I would like to thank you for your best service and the quality of your articles. I picked up the item with no problem. and their products with quality.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023
2,784

quality product, safe ingredients, age, benefit is good, composition is good too, improvement, diet, quality supplement, taste good, no more concern, hemp, package is good