Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Sports, L-Glutamine Powder, 2.2 lbs (1 kg) - iHerb
US

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I was taking l glutamine in tablet form for a good while and noticed a huge change in my gut health, perfect if u have a leaky gut or looking to positively impact your gut health. Studies have shown taking L-Glutamine powder had a better absorption rate than taking multiple capsules each day. Adding l glutamine can positively impact your immune health as it helps keep the connections in the intestines strong.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I try to keep using l-glutamine as a part of my diet since it’s very beneficial to gut health. This is the second time I purchase this supplement and I’m obsessed with the quality! The taste doesn’t really bother me and the size is pretty convenient.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I have been advised by my holistic doctor to take a somewhat larger amount of L-glutamine each day and this product by Now is the ideal solution for me. It is priced very fairly and it contains a full pound of the substance. It is said to improve digestion and is claimed to be an effective support in building a stronger immune system. Taking it over a longer period of time apparently produces no side effects. I am happy with it.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

The role of L-glutamine in the gut is diverse. Perhaps the most important, glutamine can be digested directly by the gut. For those of you concerned with leaky gut, it plays an important role in restoring/maintaining gut function. Furthermore glutamine is the precursor to glutathione which is the master enzyme which regenerates all of your stress enzymes. About 3 gm of glutamine daily. I prefer to dissolve in about 2 cups of water and I take it to bed with me . When I wake up in the middle of the night that's when I'll drink it all. It is best taken on an empty stomach. When my stomach was at its worst, I would often just double up on this dose of glutamine. However, don't do this regularly. Glutamine is involved in the production of GABA and changing your GABA levels can alter your mood. I did notice a lessening in the pain the very next day when I doubled up on the glutamine.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This is the first L-Glutamine powder I ever used and I still find it to be highly effective. I use it for brain health since it penetrates the blood-brain barrier and I use it for muscle (post-workout) health too. I wish this were a much bigger jar. And it's pretty scandalous that it only comes half full. In that regard there are MUCH BETTER deals out there for L-Glutamine powder. I have tried tons and I find they are pretty much all the same. I use this at least five days a week in vegetable juice and it has no taste. I also find though that some L-Glutamine powders have a bad smell and I have never had that issue with this one.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

This is not only for sports, it support everyone who has allergies and also helps in a great deal any ill situation giving an excellent immune boost to our body.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Great value and easily dissolves in water. Always take this on an empty stomach or you are wasting your time. I take at night after working out that day to keep my body from breaking down muscle to obtain glutamine. You are actually maintaining and/or adding muscle by not letting your body break it down.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

No taste while using it , more effective than California Gold Nutrition,L-Glutamine Powder, AjiPure, Gluten Free, 16 oz (454 g) . Definitely i will continue using this product

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I have used L-GLUTAMINE for over 20 years. The benefits of a clean cellular system grants me great health at the age of 69. I highly recommend to all people of all ages.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Very handy to have a large sized tub when taking high doses for muscle growth and gut healing. It is easy to use and tastes great.