US

4.7
Based on 1,947 Ratings
1,572
Posted on May 13, 2022

I am diabetic type 1 and I love this quality Chromium. Also have cinnamon in it. Keeps my blood sugar at range and my appetite for sweet and carbs low. I highly recommend for diabetics and people who wanna control hunger. It's 500mcg ingredient that is the optimal. The package size is great. Lot of benefits. Great supplement.

4f1f3574-82f3-43af-a359-4eff6de785bd
Posted on Sep 17, 2022
1,819

I've been using this vitamin for over two years, and I don't think I'll ever stop. I'm able to focus better and usually finish my days with a good sense of well-being and energy. The benefits go far beyond the typical physical effects that you get from taking vitamins, like being more energetic or stronger. It's very easy to take a daily dose

Posted on Aug 30, 2022
5,133

I bought this supplement to help reduce my blood-sugar levels and control my appetite. I have no doubt that this product is of high-quality, because I've been taking it for a long time and I do think that it helps reduce my appetite and keep my weight stable. The ingredients in this supplement - three different types of chromium and also cinnamon - are very helpful for anyone who wants to reduce their blood sugar, reduce their appetite, and possibly lose weight.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

A wonderful product to combat cravings for sweets! Really works! It does not work immediately, but after 2 weeks. I got rid of my addiction to chocolate and sweet desserts. This is the best Chromium formula available to purchase. This product is easy to take, does not cause side effects. I'm very satisfied. You need to take in the morning, before breakfast. The capsules are small and easy to swallow. They smell nice of cinnamon. Very happy with this purchase. This is the best way to combat cravings for sweets. My blood tests for sugar have improved. I will buy more! I highly recommend buying this wonderful Tri-Chromium formula! You can take a long time and it really works. Cravings for sweets do not return. I lost 10 kg of weight because I stopped eating sweets.

475150d3-af08-4e6d-91c0-a3a256f611ab
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Posted on Sep 15, 2022
5,435

I'd like to use the word "vitamin" in a positive light. And I hope it's not taken the wrong way or used incorrectly…I'm not talking about a vitamin that you take to enhance your performance on the field, where you do well without it.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022
4,831

I've taken this product for a few weeks now and I can say it's the best supplement I've ever used. I feel my energy returns, my stamina increases and my concentration improves. It also reduces stress, anxiety and fatigue pretty well.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

I read an insulin resistance diet book recently and one of the recommendations was adding a chromium supplement to help with that. I decided to order this product to see if it would help. I am currently following a diet plan and since starting this, I have noticed that my carb and sugar cravings are way down. It could just be a placebo effect, but the scale has started to move in the right direction since adding this so I will happily keep ordering it. I did find that it upset my stomach a little if I took it right before breakfast (I have a sensitive stomach), so I make sure to take it after I eat and no longer have that problem.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 30, 2022
1,307

I bought to defeat the craving for sweets .. and it really helps... A month later, the reception stopped wanting something "such" .. drank one capsule a day. Great help for thinners and those who want to defeat bad eating habits. I wait when I get available again, I want to buy in reserve...