US

Based on 6,056 Ratings
5,031
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,753

Turmeric is one of the most commonly recommended all round anti-inflammatories. It may be effective for anything from arthritis to fatigue. NOW Foods provides good value and a generous dose with 665mg in just once cap. Other brands typically providing 500mg. They also guarantee a standardized curcuminoid content of 95% which is reassuring as ordinary turmeric powder only contains around 3%. Personally, I am using this to fight the fatigue associated with Long COVID. Be careful with the capsules as the powder can stain things yellow if you are not careful.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

I think this is a great product. As I get older, I'm very aware that I need to look after my joints and this combination seems to help a lot. It feels like it is easily digestible and the capsule means I can't taste anything. It appears to be a quality product. I like this particular combination. All in all, I would say I'm very happy with this product. I have purchased this product on numerous occasions now and wouldn't be without it.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

A nutritional supplement called turmeric curcumin is made from the turmeric root and is well-known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. 60 vegetable caps are included in the jar, which is standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids. The capsules are safe for vegetarians, have no flavor, and are simple to take. The ingredients are of good grade. Turmeric curcumin has been demonstrated to offer multiple advantages. It is a simple substance to ingest and can be used as a regular supplement. In conclusion, turmeric curcumin is a top-notch supplement that has a number of advantages.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

Quality is good. I have to take it because it helps with inflammation of muscles. I don’t like the taste and smell of turmeric, so these capsules are perfect for me. Design of the package is quite nice too. Benefit is that in long term it helps to recover faster.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Curcumin is the major bioactive component found in the roots of turmeric (Curcuma longa), a plant belonging to the ginger family. Turmeric has been used as a coloring and flavoring agent in South Asia cuisines for centuries, and it has also been recommended by traditional Ayurvedic herbalists for thousands of years. Curcumin has been extensively researched by modern scientists for its various biological activities.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I am 45+, workout regularly and am starting to suffer from joint pain. I've personally noticed decreased inflammation and while I can't claim Turmeric is making the difference, I will continue to take it just in case. This product has no aftertaste and is a great price for the quality ingredients.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

This is a very good quality product.I had started using these pills one a day each breakfast plus one Life Extension Curcumin Elite which is taken at evening meal.In the two weeks of starting both these,the arthritis pain in both feet has almost disappeared.The ingredients of both are therefore of optimum quality and will definitely be taking these permanently.

Bought mainly for inflammation and pain I could see benefits immediately during my diet day of period when I am always in pain and need ibalgin or something I took 2 capsules and the pain was non existent so it is big improvement also with back pain it was helping big. Cognitively maybe less brain fog and depression but with that I am jour sure. I would like to buy more often but it’s very expensive

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Excelente supplement, improves my joint and pack pai , great quality ingredients, reliable brand. It contains 60 capsules, easy to take, bright yellow, almost Orange color, barely any taste. This one does not have pepper with it, which is great for people who are intolerant. I take this every day! Fast delivery, great brand.