US

4.5
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 3, 2023
Still testing

I spend about 10-11 hours a day standing/walking. My legs feel very heavy and sometimes even swollen in the end of the day. I've been having very visible spider veins since I was 16... My legs feel much better after taking this product. I haven't had sore feet for the past few weeks. Keep testing it :)

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

It's a unique mix of the typical Horse Chestnut, Butchers Broom and Grape Seed with Rutin and Trunorin (Prickly Ash Bark Extract). The serving size is 2 capsules per day, so it only lasts 1.5 months. I appreciate that Now offers their own mix for circulatory support.

6dc1019f-f9c3-470f-93b4-4e96a2d8c4e6
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This supplement really works!! For my age -40- with varicose veins this stuff gets the blood circulating through them very quickly. Improved the appearance of them as well. Great ingredients and quality.

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

I had some bups on my legs veins when doing fizical aactivity and now they don't apear. Not sure, but I guess this could be one of the products that helped.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This is a great supplement that really does its job. High quality product at an affordable price. Great for preventative care or helping out with pre-existing issues. Easy to take capsules.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
3,134

really a good product and I was satisfied with the results

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

I'm not really sure if these worked as they should but I felt that after I take these, I have more energy. I don't know if this was the intended effect or just a bonus.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

It is a good combo of ingredients for leg circulation. I don't see a difference with disappearing veins, for that you may need a stronger formula. But I do see a difference with vein discomfort taking this product.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I haven't taken it long enough to know if it's helping so I'll update as time goes by. After a week of taking it though, I've have no bad side effects and seem to be taking to it well. Very satisfied so far.

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

I bought this for my mum and it helps her with varicose veins