US

Based on 4,869 Ratings
3,363
Posted on Nov 26, 2022
Great

It's a good oil in general you could use it for skin and hair. It comes in a really big package which I enjoyed! I've only used it for my body and I mostly noticed 2 things. First is brightening, I didn't think this oil would make my skin brighter but it really did! Secondly, my skin health improved, it feels more softer and smother it's like my skin has aged backwards lol😅. I really like this oil and I'd recommend to mix it with your favorite body lotion specially in dryer seasons! Please consider giving me a thumbs up! 👍🏻🙏🏻

70a393c4-259c-4ea6-885c-3e8b735aa14e
Posted on Aug 3, 2022
5,815

I use it few times for whitening bikini area i see a-bit deference, i think it will get much better by time. But i think you shouldn’t put it on bikini through the day, at night will be better cus movement all day long with the oil on will make the area darker

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

46d634d6-da3d-410a-afda-39e54db4a276
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Good to have have for winter time! READ BELLOW!! I'm a fit girl and try not to overlook vitamin which may have a protective effect against Viruses, according to recent research of it's ingredients and at the same time has no taste. Also it's called vitamin of sun, but during the winter time when there is sun deficiency and there is no sun absorption through the body, you can take one big size package of this vitamins which are highest quality, and not only the immunity but also your bones will be healthy and strong. Regarding dosage, I take as written on package. THUMBS UP if you find this review helpful!!!

High quality wheat germ product! I love NOW. I take wheat germ for its high natural vitamin e content, which is a potent antioxidant that is great for heart, eye, and skin health. Unfortunately, research on vitamin e supplemetnation is mixed, with there being discrepancy about the forms being used in research studies (e.g., d-alpha vs dl-alpha). Moreover, it might not be ideal to taken single forms of tocopherol versus complete forms (e.g., mixed tocopherols AND tocotrienols). Based on DNA testing, I showed a higher need for certain fat soluble vitamins, including vitamin e. So, to meet my daily quota, I mix in some wheat germ oil (130% of daily recommended intake per serving). I figure it might be better to just take the natural oil rather than go overboard with isolated compounds--at least for this vitamin. Straight up wheat germ oil with no additives or ingredients. NOW supplements is one of my go-to products! I try to watch my vitamin e intake to lower inflammation, improve skin and tissue integrity, and to lower cholesterol. I don't even mind the taste!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022
8,078

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

I bought this oil about one month ago & I am still in my journey of using it. The result on the skin is amazing! Only be careful it has a stong golden yellow color that can create spots in your cloth as well as a strong unpleasant smell. I am wearing special dark long sleeves cloth before I apply at night.

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

This is a product that I have been looking for and unable to find for awhile. I remember that I used wheat germ oil back in the 1980’s to supplement my diet. I used to be allergic to whole wheat. Now that organic products are more available I can eat more whole wheat but I still have problems.This has a good flavor and I can add it to what ever I am eating.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

I was adding raw wheat germ to my dog's meals. After doing some research I found that wheat germ oil had even more benefits than raw wheat germ by itself. I add 10 MLS of the oil to her food every day. She is 9 years old and she acts like a puppy, full of energy and vigor. Will continue to purchase this wonderful product.