Page 1 - Reviews - Numi Tea, Organic, Dandelion Detox, Caffeine Free, 16 Non-GMO Tea Bags, 1.13 oz (32 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Great tea, I love bitter plants. Milk thistle doesn’t have much bioavailability in water so if that’s what you need I would recommend a tincture extract instead but for a bitter digestion stimulating tea, I love it!

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Caffein free drink is good for all day especially after midday. There are separated small tea package in the box which makes it convenient to keep it in my bag when I go outside.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I was glad to find that this includes milk thistle. They are both powerful herbs for the liver. Let this steep for a while so that you can get the max benefits of the herbs in your tea. I drink this once every week.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Adding this to our use in our health teas. The benefits of detoxing and helping the immune system are superior. Taste is fine. Numi has quality ingredients. Size of package is fine to try out this blend. Delivery from iHerb as always, was amazing!

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

this tea is very clean, made only with organic ingredients; it does not taste bitter nor sweet. I drink it for its health benefits namely its liver detoxifying properties, not to satisfy my taste buds !

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Tastes good and good for you. I would buy again. Don't even have to add honey, if you are concerned about blood sugar. Pleasant on its own. Quality herbal ingredients. On my second box! I use several times a week and the tea definitely helps with BM regularity, too.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

brilliant detox tea! love them and the value for money

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Great tasting snd effective tea It keeps my gallbladder functioning perfect

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Very delicious tea! and very healthy as well (helps to detox your liver)

Posted on May 30, 2022

Taste like herbal teas. Good tea to have in rotation. Teabags packaged in separate bags.