Page 1 - Reviews - Nutiva, Organic MCT Protein, Plant-Based Shake Mix, Vanilla, 13.76 oz (390 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

it helps me to have more energy during the day, sometimes I feel tired after a few hours but with this product I usually don't feel this annoying tiredness

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I searched for a long time to find protein shake that doesn't have artificial sweeteners and actually has a good taste. The Nutiva vanilla protein shake has a lovely cinnamon-vanilla flavour and blends really well. Highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

This is really good for Keto. Mild taste, easily soluble. The only thing is it's probably not ideal to use after 4pm since it contains MCT.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Not my favorite protein. Artificial sweetener aftertaste and doesn’t dissolve as smoothly into yogurt bowls or smoothies as some others - grittiness. I will slowly finish it but will not repurchase.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Ghastly flavor, it's like drinking soap. Because it tastes so bad i have trouble using it. But when i do drink it, it seems to be a good source of protein and energy.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Convenient packaging for travel and tastes delicious! Allergy free and tasty, we love this brand.

Posted on Jun 1, 2021

Love th slight cinnamon flavour mixed with the vanilla. Chose this for the MCT's, BCAA's and the lack of sweeteners.

Posted on Jan 1, 2021

Very good before exercising and does not affect your diet too much.

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

Great product!

Posted on Apr 10, 2021

Auto-translated from Arabic

This is the third time that I have bought it. The protein content is sweet. It smells sweet with vanilla. To be honest, I haven't tried it. I like to use it in baked goods, especially for oatmeal recipes. It's delicious once I recommend it. Suitable for the keto diet 👍🏽 Its size is small compared to the price, but it is worth a try. ...like...