US
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 13, 2022
Excellent supplement

Loving the anti-aging, and skin health support this supplement gives. Also I’ve noticed a little less popping and cracking in my knees when getting up. I am 40 and joint health has begun to be a pretty important thing for me, and this supplement works for me, is high quality and non gmo. Love it!

66046894-f221-464e-8c44-4bad4f5917c4
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Just don’t want to keep the best result for myself by using this safe-to-use pycnogenol French maritime pine bark extract. As a mother, health is wealth. An antioxidant & immune support like this is perfectly what I need. Lab tested and verified supplement, NON GMO and is vegan. Keep your immune system strong by making this part of daily healthy routine. Worth it you guys! Grab yours now.

280bbd97-34d4-44d9-8130-32270b459b4e
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

It’s hard to maintain a high nutrient diet all the time so I like to include these in to my routine to create consistency with my vitamin intake levels. They are great for giving that little extra energy throughout the day & also keep my body full of vital nutrients. Vegan too!! :)

401a74ae-5618-4c41-a761-6c111d107efe
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Great choice of supplement made with natural ingredients that can really help if you need an bit of extra energy. It can enhance your performance when exercising or just help you meet the demands of a busy routine. I have been very busy with work lately and taking this supplement has helped my energy levels. Love the quality and composition!

60bb430e-4503-4cf7-92dc-36e66574c789
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Ingredients and quality is awesome. The size of the capsule is not that large and easy to take. I don't taste anything or have a bad after taste they actually smell really good. Also a part of my diet and I feel way more energized. Keeps you going at the gym. must try!!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I love this supplement! I’m an athlete who puts a lot of stress on their joints and these help a ton! I like the fact that the ingredients are all natural and not artificial or full of something that I had never heard of before. The size of the pills aren’t too bad either they’re definitely tolerable . Highly recommend!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I like not only how these capsules are energy boosters but also how it helps support blood flow & circulation! 👏 It will also help boost nitric oxide production so if you love working out you will love these! I know I do!! Other Benefits of Pycnogenol: * Supports Nitric Oxide Production * Supports Cardiovascular Health * Immune System Support & Protection

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I’ve been looking for something to help me with my energy to keep up with my daily life from look after my kids, teaching classes, practicing yoga and go to the gym. Here I came across to Pycnogenol Capsules. it’s vegan, easy to take. I’ve been taking this in the past week and I can feel the difference in my energy level already.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I use this product daily and I have felt great and healthy since using it! I have noticed I have more energy in my every day life. It have also felt my body being less sore throughout the day. Also, the caps are very easy to swallow and great quality. Overall, these veggie caps are an amazing way to improve your health and I highly recommend!