US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I've been taking 200mg of Sam-e for about 14 years, for anxiety, which I experienced ever since my husband died. With no side effects and an increased feeling of calm, I'd say they are worth every cent. I don't feel sedated, I can think clearly and they have helped to lift my mood. I have no hesitation in recommending them. I tried other brands, but NutraLife Sam-e is the best quality

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I have been taking this brands SAMe for over a month now and let me tell you, my mood has improved immensly!! The quality of this brands SAMe is fantastic and the price is also great!! This has helped me to have more energy to do the things i need to do in daily life. I take my dosage in the morning and wait about half an hour before having breakfast. I've been on all different pills and potions, prescriptions and supps, and let me say this one has helped my motivation more than the others combined. Truly remarkable. I now see a better future!!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I’ve tried quite a few SamE supplements. This one worked and was one of the least expensive. I was bouldering (rock climbing without ropes) in the climbing gym and noticed that I would fall to the mats and my joints felt much stronger. Didn’t notice and improvement in adhd symptoms such as energy, focus, motivation, mood. I’ve used most of the samE supplements that iherb carries a couple really messed with my stomach but this one didn’t.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

SAMe is a game changer. I had been having difficulty sleeping. I was exhausted from sleeping so poorly. I read that SAMe helps to reset the circadiam rhythm. I began using it and by the fourth night, I was sleeping so much better. It also helps depression, inflammation, joint discomfort and the liver. I can't say enough good things about this supplement. NutraLife is an excellent price.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

My nutritionist recommended this for me , I’ve been having joint pains & mood swings . The Sam-e is sopposed to help both . I did research & it seems like it helps a lot of issues , only been on it 4 days but I seem to be feeling much more calm then usual . , time will tell on the other issues

Posted on Jun 7, 2021

First time I’ve used iherb, fast reliable service & great new customer reward. I will use again. In terms of the product, I’ve used this on my dog for 5 years, it saved his life. He experienced liver complications at 10 & vets told me it didn’t look good for him. I did my own research, read about these & gave them a try. He was 15 in February & is the healthiest he’s been, in fact everyone he meets can’t believe his age, they think he’s a youngster! So I’m delighted with the product too.

8cf17acb-603f-49ed-bb33-9010ab9196cc
Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Feed this to our elderly dog for liver health, osteoarthritis, age-related behavior changes and also as as adjunct therapy for her Cushing's disease

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This is a great product to help my 14 year old dog with cognitive issues. She has been so much more herself with the addition of SAMe.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I have used this product for many years, initially for mood improvement, but, thankfully, I found it to be fantastic for relieving the pain of arthritis too. This brand is more effective than other brands I've tried. It is easy to swallow as it is enteric coated which makes it quite slippery. My life would be very miserable without it as the joint pain would return and I would probably be prescribed pain killers with all the associated side effects and ineffectiveness. It is a good quality brand.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Clinically Shown To Maintain: Mood & Emotional Well Being Healthy Liver Function Joint Health and Comfort Joint Mobility SAMe is found in every living being. It is an important physiological agent synthesized by the body, and it is involved in over 40 biochemical reactions, some of which affect: MOOD SAMe and Emotional Well Being: SAMe is essential to the manufacture of many important brain compounds such as neurotransmitters and phospholipids, which are critical for maintaining healthy mood and emotional well-being. JOINTS SAMe and Joint Mobility: Clinical studies indicate that SAMe may play an important role in the manufacture of cartilage and that SAMe helps produce proteoglycans, essential components in healthy joint and mobility. LIVER SAMe and Liver Function: SAMe is involved in many processes of the liver. SAMe is essential to maintaining glutathione levels, which is critical for proper liver function. As people age, SAMe levels can decrease. SAMe supplementation may be an important factor in maintaining mobility, and a healthy body and mind. NutraLife SAMe: NutraLife SAMe is the same form that has been available in Europe for over two decades. NutraLife offers the only form of SAMe with 20 years of historical data for both effectiveness and safety. NutraLife SAMe is manufactured and packaged with the highest quality and safety standards. Each NutraLife SAMe tablet contains 200 mg of active S-Adenosyl-Methionine and is manufactured in full accordance with GMP. NutraLife SAMe is the original SAMe brand introduced to the United States almost a decade ago. NutraLife SAMe continues to be made with the highest quality active S,S isomer SAMe raw material. NutraLife SAMe is kosher certified by Star-K and contains no animal byproducts. NutraLife SAMe does not contain Talc. NutraLife SAMe tablets are manufactured in a carefully controlled environment and are cold form blister packed to ensure a more than two year stability rating.