US

3.8
michele-stl
Posted on Sep 13, 2022
cleans well

this product feels like it's cleaning my face thoroughly, without drying it out. just the right amount of foaminess. has a nice light scent. wish it came in a larger, more economical size, though, for my next purchase.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Scent use quality size age package benefit composition sensitive gentle

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Good size Doesn’t foam properly just oozes all over the pump Poor quality packaging Feels good and foams well on the face

DJORDJ
Posted on Sep 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent facial cleanser with a light citrus scent. Suitable for normal, combination and oily skin. Wet your hands well, take a little of the product and lather with your hands, then apply on your face and wash. The product cleans well and gently and at the same time does not dry. After it, the skin becomes smooth. Very pleasant gel texture, medium consistency, foams a little. The bottle design is very nice. I will definitely be ordering more of this product in the future.

03cd139f-9d0c-43fc-abe7-31a21ef6ebae
488c3193-02ea-4f84-afbc-9e6dadf35dea
74069af9-06cb-4d9c-b965-0904c8f39d2d
Posted on Nov 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

I couldn't resist and tried it, frankly, it's terrible, even though it's the first use, but I put half of it in the carton

9368dbfd-6850-403f-aa1b-18cf98462e81
701f77d6-d34e-4225-9a29-ebf5f8a066f7
Posted on Nov 10, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

A beautiful face soap, it has a pleasant smell and a good texture, leaves the face clean and you can use a relatively small amount and you don't have to go crazy with it :) Not sure if it is suitable for all skin types but worth a try. Overall feels high quality and comfortable to use

Posted on Oct 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

A new brand for me to try. I liked the design, the foam product, I wanted this and the volume for the sample was 60 ml. Liked. Cool and cleans well. I recommend. If you liked my review, like and you will return!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Small, stylish bottle; not exactly an easy-to-use dispenser, but two pumps will give you enough of a thick, gentle lather with a slight citrus scent to cleanse your face perfectly.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The quality of NXN products has really fallen in love lately and decided to try this cleanser from them. I expected that the tube would give out a gentle foam from the dispenser, but nothing like that happened - the dispenser spits out a liquid soapy wash, which is similar in texture and color to snot. The packaging is certainly beautiful, but so far it is not functional enough for me. Moisturizing this wash is not, rather, on the contrary, I can say that it dries the skin and I didn’t like it very much. In short, this is perhaps the first product of the brand that caused me mixed feelings, unfortunately.