US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 22, 2021
好的

So far seems good, easy to take, no weird smell etc. The tablet is really small (compared to other brands I tried) so easy to swallow even for kids. But as for the benefit, I need longer time to know how it works? Next time when I have headaches from detox, I’ll try this and see what happens. If the headache goes away I guess it binds toxic things and take them out of my body?

Posted on Feb 28, 2021

You can't beat the price of these. I do find that the much more expensive Sun brand seems to have more of an energy kick for me. If these are absorbing the toxins in the gut that the Pyreneidosa form of chlorella is uniquely famous for, then it's a great buy. I prefer the Sun brand but it's at least 3 times more expensive.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

value for money. huge bottle and can consume long time. this scavanger supplement helps to remove all toxic and heavy metal from our body

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

bought this product for me and my mum. Good value for money

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

It helps detoxify the body ✨ Please give me a like👍 if you find my review helpful. Thanks🙏💖 Information about chlorella: “Nutritious algae may help high cholesterol, hepatitis C, and cancer Chlorella is a bright green algae comprised of 50% protein. It is also rich in iron, fiber, B vitamins, complex carbohydrates, polyunsaturated fats, and antioxidants like lutein and vitamin C.”

Posted on Jan 31, 2021

I take 12 -24 a day, but I notice better energy levels with it than other brands so far.

Posted on Jun 7, 2021

Great chlorella! Very small tablets.. that’s why they’re so many.

Posted on May 22, 2021

Easy to swallow. I wish they have an organic spirulina version.