Page 1 - Reviews - Olympian Labs Inc., Collagen Complex Type I, II, III, V, X, 90 Capsules - iHerb
US
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I am now on my 2nd bottle. Believe that my face looks more plumped up & knees don't hurt as much when I am walking up slope. Quality is 8/10. Ingredients are 8/10. Taking 3 a day on my 1st bottle & 2 a day on my 2nd bottle now. Overall it's easy to take in the morning on empty stomach & there's no after taste.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Everything was as expected, and the packaging was OK. I bought this product because I needed collagen type 1, 2, and 3. I am not qualified to review the the contents. I can tell you that I received it quite quickly and the packaging was quite good.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

This collagen capsule from Olympian Labs has definitely helped with flexibility. I like that it has a variety of collagen types. I'm 73 and eat a healthy diet also. I recommend it for any adult age.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Take collagen regularly to improve my skin. This complex is absolutely fine!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Less wrinkles and hair failing out - definitely have noticed an improvement in my skin

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Great product, easy to swallow. Only been using for a short time but so far so good

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I’ve noticed my skin has got A lot smoother Since I started taking it

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Not having miracles improvement but do feel a bit different day by day.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

My father is satisfied with the product.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

great! collagen all types in one